Martina & Alberto - 2022 #14

10 hours ago, corboblanc said:

so it's very simple, be careful it goes fast, you have to be concentrated for a few seconds:
what determines what is normal are the ancestral laws of nature, and what men and women exist for!!!
here it is not more complicated!!!😇🙂

🤣🤣 Sure, nature offers a great variety...🤭

Il y a 1 heure, Adalbert a dit :

🤣🤣 Sure, nature offers a great variety...🤭

no no, nature is uncompromising, she has created males and females so that they can reproduce, that's why men have a penis, and women have a vagina!!! some individuals transgress this evidence, and choose to push their phallus into other holes in the human body, but for nature these are simply "bugs"!!!!😉

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

nature is uncompromising, she has created males and females so that they can reproduce, that's why men have a penis, and women have a vagina!!! some individuals transgress this evidence,

Too much girl on girl stuff here on RLC for you?

• Haha 2

With an overpopulation of almost 8 billion, the few "bugs" are not really noticeable and helps not to increase the number.

But if you are scientifically interested, you can find many articles that same-sex sex is more common also in the animal world than you might think.

By the way, I'm not gay but I'm tolerant that makes the difference...😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, Adalbert a dit :

With an overpopulation of almost 8 billion, the few "bugs" are not really noticeable and helps not to increase the number.

But if you are scientifically interested, you can find many articles that same-sex sex is more common also in the animal world than you might think.

By the way, I'm not gay but I'm tolerant that makes the difference...😉

I'm not even going to go into this huge manipulation of animal homosexuality, because his lies are to roll on the ground!!!! find me a male animal who sodomizes another male, or a female of any species, who licks another female's pussy, and I promise you to become an lgbt activist!!!!!
but you will not find, because natural sexuality is only reproductive, and apart from 2 or 3 varieties of life forms which change sex according to reproductive needs, life on earth exists thanks to heterosexuality, not sodomy or cunnilingus!!!!😂

nat geo big cat week GIF by Nat Geo Wilddog hump GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I already thought that your horizon is a bit too close for that. just do a little googling and you'll find examples of this from reputable scientific organizations.
example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Don't think that our continued existence is threatened by homosexuality...the current population numbers show this. But since this is a forum for posts about Martina and Albert, the topic is closed for me.

You're right, because you want to be right and the IGBT will certainly be happy to do without your support.🤭

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

I'm not even going to go into this huge manipulation of animal homosexuality, because his lies are to roll on the ground!!!! find me a male animal who sodomizes another male, or a female of any species, who licks another female's pussy, and I promise you to become an lgbt activist!!!!!
but you will not find, because natural sexuality is only reproductive, and apart from 2 or 3 varieties of life forms which change sex according to reproductive needs, life on earth exists thanks to heterosexuality, not sodomy or cunnilingus!!!!😂

nat geo big cat week GIF by Nat Geo Wilddog hump GIF

just google gay behavior of animals in the wild, geeze, how difficult can that be?

complain about girl on girl and shows animals, lol.

that dog is a hoot lol

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Adalbert a dit :

Je pensais déjà que ton horizon était un peu trop proche pour ça. faites juste une petite recherche sur Google et vous trouverez des exemples de cela provenant d'organisations scientifiques réputées.
exemple https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Ne pensez pas que notre existence continue est menacée par l'homosexualité... les chiffres actuels de la population le montrent. Mais comme il s'agit d'un forum de messages sur Martina et Albert, le sujet est fermé pour moi.

Vous avez raison, car vous voulez avoir raison et l'IGBT sera certainement heureuse de se passer de votre soutien. 🤭

yes I know these false theories, which come from pro lgbt researchers, and who came out with nonsense, each one more stupid than the other, to try to prove that the animals were homosexual!!! it is enough to see 2 ducks together or a dog which climbs another of them, and presto, one determines that for homosexuality!!!!😂 for example, the blow of the homosexual penguins, it acts in fact of a quite particular group of penguins, whose males took the place of the female ones, because of the disappearance and under number of those!!! it's an adaptation of nature in the face of the lack of females in the troop!!! it is enough to inquire a little to understand that all these theories aiming at normalizing homosexuality, are truncated!!!
but actually this thread is for martina, so let's stop our exchange..

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Where is Martina ?

Taking some sun topless at the beach ?

We will be able to notice it next time she is at home with no tan line around her breast...like last year..

What is your taste about tan line ? Me, I prefer to have tan line, I find it more erotic 😎 

But if there no tan line around 'down there' , we can speculate....LOL

P.S. Since the beginning of her infection, did she have sex with Alberto or someone else in the last few days ? Hope not...

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

What is your taste about tan line ? Me, I prefer to have tan line, I find it more erotic

I loved Holly's heart shape nipple tan lines... Those were super sexy....