B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

11 minutes ago, reezaminalang said:

Zabava could use her toy now since no one is home 🙂

She had many opportunities but none of the mood. When she came back from a night out with Marlene she wasn't happy. Speaking from the human side now, things aren't good.

But this is interesting. Maybe is because of the company that helps  a lot but Esmi is really good now but Zaba alone at home she's every down. Maybe she didn't even wanted to go to the beach with Marlene yesterday and today she also chose to stay at home.

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The sisters can’t share anymore , I think it is clear they have their own routine and circle now , they aren’t professionals let’s say like the twins or Ulyana and Olivia .. They love each other to the maximum and it is amazing knowing that the one is there for the other , but they both have their own lives that want to live a bit at the shadow of the other in my opinion and B1 way wasn’t helping , of course we shouldn’t forget the reasons and circumstances .. I would love to see them with their own place , Zabava is fine in B1 being there since the beginning with Karol and Marlene , Esmi in B2 I think it won’t help but it is much better than sending her on the hill and the villas .. let’s see .

Totally agree. And Esmi fits better in the Villa for sure, for the reasons we already pointed.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Totally agree. And Esmi fits better in the Villa for sure, for the reasons we already pointed.

And still didn't learned good reasons for her to be there. It would be great for us to watch her there, it would be great to watch her using all the Villa's facilities but I don't think that she would enjoy.

She will be just like Nana. After a couple of weeks enjoin the Villa she will begging to leave in the morning and comeback at night or crash in another apartment for the night.

Esmi enjoin the city and I don't think that she had enough of Barcelona. Not to mention that I think that her Spanish classes are in a classroom, not only online.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, costa049 said:

19 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And still didn't learned good reasons for her to be there. It would be great for us to watch her there, it would be great to watch her using all the Villa's facilities but I don't think that she would enjoy.

She will be just like Nana. After a couple of weeks enjoin the Villa she will begging to leave in the morning and comeback at night or crash in another apartment for the night.

Esmi enjoin the city and I don't think that she had enough of Barcelona. Not to mention that I think that her Spanish classes are in a classroom, not only online.

I don’t agree sending her at the villa as I said ,B2 might be a bad idea also , but less worse than the villa .. I don’t think she fits with the diva or the two close friends and in B7 , please , no Nelly around her .. so , B2 is the logical placement …except if she joins forces with Luna 😇

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I dint agree sending her at the villa as I said ,B2 might be a bad idea also , but less worse than the villa .. I don’t think she fits with the diva or the two close friends and in B7 , please , no Nelly around her .. so , B2 is the logical placement …except if she joins forces with Luna 😇

B2 = Good

Villa = Bad

B5 = Ugly

🤣

27 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t agree sending her at the villa as I said ,B2 might be a bad idea also , but less worse than the villa .. I don’t think she fits with the diva or the two close friends and in B7 , please , no Nelly around her .. so , B2 is the logical placement …except if she joins forces with Luna 😇

That would be interesting to see.