B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This week was a missed opportunity for Luna to bound with D&Z, Zara asked Luna if she wanted to go to the beach with them, but she have final exams and the passing in her family. I think D&Z wants to bound but the others doesn't care much about them. This is getting OT, sorry.

Holly in B7 and Karen & Oks in B4. I think the veterans are then in B7 with the guys and the new girls are together, Dana & Zara  and Karen & Oks, with Luna and Loraine perhaps. Holly has a good relationship with Nelly & Bogdanovic and the guys. Loraine could learn better Spanish with Luna and Luna could learn Russian if she want. And the new couples of girls have all the same difficulty getting into the RLC enviroment. 😉

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

This week was a missed opportunity for Luna to bound with D&Z, Zara asked Luna if she wanted to go to the beach with them, but she have final exams and the passing in her family. I think D&Z wants to bound but the others doesn't care much about them. This is getting OT, sorry.

OT it is but still tenants related tent in a way can affect other apartments ..The plus ? The English talks and we FINALLY understand a lot .. the minus ? Exactly as you say , the two divas of RLC and the things they have shared and shown repeatedly on cameras , have brought them in a position to just consider this job like RLC should feel proud having them instead of feeling gratitude that RLC is accepting all of the many times zero contribution and mostly during this stay living rent free and in luxury …

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

it looks like marlene has taken zabas place in the offcam crew, only 10 hours today but she will improve with time

karol is also apart of that off cam crew 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I keep my argument that it doesn't matter if they are off cam, what is important is what they do on cam.

Zaba was at home almost all day and a good part of that she was looking at her phone.

then there is no point esmi coming back for another couple of days when she is due a shower

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

then there is no point esmi coming back for another couple of days when she is due a shower

For the sex part yes but last week Esmi did a variety of activities. She painted, long hours studying, draw on iPad and looked at her phone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

For the sex part yes but last week Esmi did a variety of activities. She painted, long hours studying, draw on iPad and looked at her phone.

i didnt realise she was so exciting, perhaps i should start watching her

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

it looks like marlene has taken zabas place in the offcam crew, only 10 hours today but she will improve with time

She packed a bikini. She was probably at the beach. Girls on vacation!

• Upvote 1