B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

B2

Esmi goes out

Marlene comes in.

Β 

More Esmi , more Marlene … maybe then Zabava transforms once again from the girl showering with underwear to the 72 hours later ONS πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹

Still sad and disappointed watching Karol having chosen the money over her boyfriend and real life challenges .. Karol is class but more the delay for whatever Β reason , the more it gets complicated .. can’t understand how money rules Β over love .. but then I guess I am a Β romantic Greek ..Β 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Still sad and disappointed watching Karol having chosen the money over her boyfriend and real life challenges .. Karol is class but more the delay for whatever Β reason , the more it gets complicated .. can’t understand how money rules Β over love .. but then I guess I am a Β romantic Greek ..Β 

what money has she chosen over him she just goes to him most of the time off cameraπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Is it really that difficult for some of you to realize what Karol is doing still on the project? The money her BF brought from Russia is worthless in Spain, so they have no money except what she has saved. Furthermore, he didn't come here with a job so while he is looking, she is supplementing the income by staying on RLC where the money is spectacular. Once they get their life in order, she likely will quit RLC. In the meantime, she is one of the best performers of a natural nature. Enjoy!!

And as I predicted we don't see the BF anymore because everyone in that apartment now knows you can get by with not fucking on cam. When was the last time Karol's BF has sex on cam and when was the last time Marlene brought a guy back and had sex. She also has learned from the SIsters you don't have to fuck on cam.Β 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Is it really that difficult for some of you to realize what Karol is doing still on the project? The money her BF brought from Russia is worthless in Spain, so they have no money except what she has saved. Furthermore, he didn't come here with a job so while he is looking, she is supplementing the income by staying on RLC where the money is spectacular. Once they get their life in order, she likely will quit RLC. In the meantime, she is one of the best performers of a natural nature. Enjoy!!

And as I predicted we don't see the BF anymore because everyone in that apartment now knows you can get by with not fucking on cam. When was the last time Karol's BF has sex on cam and when was the last time Marlene brought a guy back and had sex. She also has learned from the SIsters you don't have to fuck on cam.Β 

Or maybe Karol's hubby don't want to perform in front of the cam.

13 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

so Karol husband moved to Barcelona or is he back in Russia?

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

so Karol husband moved to Barcelona or is he back in Russia?

He's in Barca...they want to settle down there and I guess they looking for a place. Then we won't see her again as a tenant...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

He's in Barca...they want to settle down there and I guess they looking for a place. Then we won't see her again as a tenant...

I believe that they already found a place, maybe just need to find a job or something.