B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

36 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Now I have the confirmation that Esmi know about the Rabbit. Seems like is the first time that she saw.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It's just in there wasting away. Someone should use it.🙄

• Like 1

just a thought, RLC should give incentives on top of how much they pay the tenants especially the shy ones like esmi and alana who we want to see more from; although zabava isn't shy, she's probably just shy to do what she wants cause esmi is there and they share the same room

14 minutes ago, reezaminalang said:

just a thought, RLC should give incentives on top of how much they pay the tenants especially the shy ones like esmi and alana who we want to see more from; although zabava isn't shy, she's probably just shy to do what she wants cause esmi is there and they share the same room

They give a bonus for the tenants that reach top cam. Alana gets with her shows with Kristy. There is a rumor that a tenant got a bigger and special bonus last year for her collaboration on increasing the subs. I don't remember who was.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, reezaminalang said:

This is a comment that many have been thinking , that these two sisters sharing isn’t so easy and comfortable .. of course , many will say that in recent weeks both girls have slept outside so they could at least do anything on cameras and they haven’t .. It is weird that they don’t have the nature calling of being “ horny “ let’s say or as it is believed , they both have fun outside .. It is strange that Zabava showed that she would do things , Esmi it is another story , Marlene and Karol under the same roof having no problem for private moments , well , it could be much easier let’s say to influence for camera adventures or at least some “ corvette’s 84” data recordings .. Let’s see how the summer develops when already in Barcelona , overtourism starts becoming a bad necessity , many opportunities then for any girl who just want to have fun and nothing serious ..

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is a comment that many have been thinking , that these two sisters sharing isn’t so easy and comfortable .. of course , many will say that in recent weeks both girls have slept outside so they could at least do anything on cameras and they haven’t .. It is weird that they don’t have the nature calling of being “ horny “ let’s say or as it is believed , they both have fun outside .. It is strange that Zabava showed that she would do things , Esmi it is another story , Marlene and Karol under the same roof having no problem for private moments , well , it could be much easier let’s say to influence for camera adventures or at least some “ corvette’s 84” data recordings .. Let’s see how the summer develops when already in Barcelona , overtourism starts becoming a bad necessity , many opportunities then for any girl who just want to have fun and nothing serious ..

I hope that in this summer we get more Teslas and none Nana.

• Like 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

I hope that in this summer we get more Teslas and none Nana.

We got Nelly and Bogdan …so … Tweety’s room is free but it is already bad atmosphere in my opinion in B4 with remaining “ teams “ , from the 4 girls , we now have Dana / Zara isolated , the now 2 divas with their own agendas and nice little Luna trying to get her place in a Russian speaking environment and in my opinion , a task that might be the most difficult that any tenant has ever taken over in the villa .. Luna’s adaptation and in my opinion big move from RLC to trust her the penthouse , shows a bigger idea they have for B4 .. it is for sure a weird tenants chemistry currently and it isn’t helping , somehow , the fun the last days have occurred by both males making their moves and increasing the interest .. maybe in the end , these two will make some fun moments with and without tenants 🤔

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We got Nelly and Bogdan …so … Tweety’s room is free but it is already bad atmosphere in my opinion in B4 with remaining “ teams “ , from the 4 girls , we now have Dana / Zara isolated , the now 2 divas with their own agendas and nice little Luna trying to get her place in a Russian speaking environment and in my opinion , a task that might be the most difficult that any tenant has ever taken over in the villa .. Luna’s adaptation and in my opinion big move from RLC to trust her the penthouse , shows a bigger idea they have for B4 .. it is for sure a weird tenants chemistry currently and it isn’t helping , somehow , the fun the last days have occurred by both males making their moves and increasing the interest .. maybe in the end , these two will make some fun moments with and without tenants 🤔

This week was a missed opportunity for Luna to bound with D&Z, Zara asked Luna if she wanted to go to the beach with them, but she have final exams and the passing in her family. I think D&Z wants to bound but the others doesn't care much about them. This is getting OT, sorry.