B1 - General Topic 2022 #19 (May)

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

And fuck the sisters are still here...

Either someone at RLC like them very much or they do the wok for RLC offcam.

Either way the subscribers lose out.

I think so.

They are different from the others, specially Esmi.

• Haha 1

I hope the last days of not so much sharing between Zabava and Esmi are indications of things to come .. Maybe they realized that this model of having them together isn’t nice for both of them , if we think about it , the last two weeks is either Esmi sleeping out or Zabava or even Esmi on the couch recently , last night in B2 ..Of course , someone will say that B7 opened again with the same stupidity of two newcomers sharing the same bedroom even though the one was revolutionary enough and after some days to fuck with a roomate .. I do very much hope that changes are coming , I truly believe that the  sisters with their own place , will give them the freedom to open up rather than this difficultly of both being at their prime of their age and not being able to have their privacy ( despite not offering adult entertainment ) , who knows , maybe more nudity or more comfortable to text someone , stay awake at night and so many other things ..Suddenly the overpopulated villa ( B4 ) will remind a cemetery very soon with depressed and isolated Loraine and Dana and Zara in their own world .. Let’s hope that finally Esmi gets her own room and then maybe we can criticize in  better terms , however , this girl will always be a special one for her surrounding mystery ..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope the last days of not so much sharing between Zabava and Esmi are indications of things to come .. Maybe they realized that this model of having them together isn’t nice for both of them , if we think about it , the last two weeks is either Esmi sleeping out or Zabava or even Esmi on the couch recently , last night in B2 ..Of course , someone will say that B7 opened again with the same stupidity of two newcomers sharing the same bedroom even though the one was revolutionary enough and after some days to fuck with a roomate .. I do very much hope that changes are coming , I truly believe that the  sisters with their own place , will give them the freedom to open up rather than this difficultly of both being at their prime of their age and not being able to have their privacy ( despite not offering adult entertainment ) , who knows , maybe more nudity or more comfortable to text someone , stay awake at night and so many other things ..Suddenly the overpopulated villa ( B4 ) will remind a cemetery very soon with depressed and isolated Loraine and Dana and Zara in their own world .. Let’s hope that finally Esmi gets her own room and then maybe we can criticize in  water terms , however , this girl will always be a special one of her surrounding mystery ..

Agreed.

To me Esmi is more free in B2 than she is in B1.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Agreed.

To me Esmi is more free in B2 than she is in B1.

The sisters can’t share anymore , I think it is clear they have their own routine and circle now , they aren’t professionals let’s say like the twins or Ulyana and Olivia .. They love each other to the maximum and it is amazing knowing that the one is there for the other , but they both have their own lives that want to live a bit at the shadow of the other in my opinion and B1 way wasn’t helping , of course we shouldn’t forget the reasons and circumstances .. I would love to see them with their own place , Zabava is fine in B1 being there since the beginning with Karol and Marlene , Esmi in B2 I think it won’t help but it is much better than sending her on the hill and the villas .. let’s see .