B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

il y a une heure, thinga69 a dit :

Sweet gesture from Kristy

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She isn't one of my fav girls but no doubt she contributed to the project.

For the subscribers, the only thing that should matter is whether the girls contributed in return for what we paid RLC.

All other talks/discussions about 'what is' or 'what is not' are rubbish.

We don't fucking pay RLC so that we can see if Esmi wear or did not wear pants today & hope for the fucking best 😏

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

She isn't one of my fav girls but no doubt she contributed to the project.

For the subscribers, the only thing that should matter is whether the girls contributed in return for what we paid RLC.

All other talks/discussions about 'what is' or 'what is not' are rubbish.

We don't fucking pay RLC so that we can see if Esmi wear or did not wear pants today & hope for the fucking best 😏

I didn't liked Bea that much but I recognize her value. Who followed saw her bate, doing massage shows and one day full of sex with Daniel. To me it seems great value for them.

Me for once pay RLC to watch multiple women for different reasons and when I criticized Esmi was because she wasn't natural in front of the cams.

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't liked Bea that much but I recognize her value. Who followed saw her bate, doing massage shows and one day full of sex with Daniel. To me it seems great value for them.

Me for once pay RLC to watch multiple women for different reasons and when I criticized Esmi was because she wasn't natural in front of the cams.

👏🏻👏🏻

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

It's strange, but maybe it could be that she didn't want to go with Esmi there for some reason? Pure speculation.

I think Marlene met Alana on the street and went to B2 for a dinner.