B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

14 hours ago, costa049 said:

Not a completely valid comparison. Other tenants have had their names put in the apartments they moved to, like for example Pam, Mila, Radi, etc.

Cecilia was casted , in  my opinion , for months ..at a certain point , I believe she was promised to be the next GOV , except if Radislava was “using “ her either for viewing reasons or to cover her last sad month , her hiding  in B2 and not wanting to  give a reason of an empty room .. to my knowledge , Radislava has been trying to enter RLC repeatedly , she finally made it through Serafima ..It always felt that Cecilia was at the same procedure like Radislava who was  her  mentor ..I WOULD PERSONALLY love very much to see Cecilia being one of the girls that will be occupying the current empty rooms in the villa , i would love seeing Thor seducing Cecilia as I would have loved to see the guys approaching Radislava if she was still a tenant ..Ahh , wishes are for free 😁😆

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I don't even know why she came back to RLC.🤷‍♂️

Luckily for us , we can now know a lot of background things said on cameras and makes the Barcelona apartments much easier to follow ..Luna has done almost all on cameras , give her time as she was struggling a family’s person death and a break up ..I will be criticizing if she proves a Tweety or Holly of the penthouse era …

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Cecilia was casted , in  my opinion , for months ..at a certain point , I believe she was promised to be the next GOV , except if Radislava was “using “ her either for viewing reasons or to cover her last sad month , her hiding  in B2 and not wanting to  give a reason of an empty room .. to my knowledge , Radislava has been trying to enter RLC repeatedly , she finally made it through Serafima ..It always felt that Cecilia was at the same procedure like Radislava who was  her  mentor ..I WOULD PERSONALLY love very much to see Cecilia being one of the girls that will be occupying the current empty rooms in the villa , i would love seeing Thor seducing Cecilia as I would have loved to see the guys approaching Radislava if she was still a tenant ..Ahh , wishes are for free 😁😆

Same. I want to see Cecilia as a tenant. I'd take her over Rad plus she has a better figure and gets along with everyone and she don't do drugs 🙂

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, reezaminalang said:

Same. I want to see Cecilia as a tenant. I'd take her over Rad plus she has a better figure and gets along with everyone and she don't do drugs 🙂

I don’t think we know much of Cecilia ..it is different the few hours in Radislava’s room for top camera views than sharing / living in a house with completely strangers .. For sure Cecilia would be great to watch but hopefully avoiding the habits of Radislava that after a while was a “more innocent “ Ginger version 😁

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, reezaminalang said:

I doubt you will see Cecilia as a tenant. Cecilia was well aware of how bad things were for Radi the Last month at the Villa and how the other girls treated her, and then being pushed out along with four other girls on short notice. It may be enough for them both so say they have had enough of Reallifecam.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I doubt you will see Cecilia as a tenant. Cecilia was well aware of how bad things were for Radi the Last month at the Villa and how the other girls treated her, and then being pushed out along with four other girls on short notice. It may be enough for them both so say they have had enough of Reallifecam.

I think Radislava would go back to RLC instantly if she was called ..The thing is that it looked like she asked for her removal ..I think we need to miss her before and if ever she appears again ..