B2 - General Topic 2022 #14 (May)

26 minutes ago, van the man said:

Yes a nice development but I have to say Kristy, like many girls on RLC, bates in a way that seems very restrained... Almost as if they bate like they did when they first discovered their clitoris but were afraid Mum and Dad would hear them!!!

Such tiny movements and virtually zero noise! Contrast that with Leora who extracts every ounce of pleasure from a bate to the point of exhaustion.  I know which I prefer!!!!!!

Yes, Leora puts a lot of energy in hers. She spends a lot of time teasing herself too. And Leora has amazing boobs and especially her nipples. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, Leora puts a lot of energy in hers. She spends a lot of time teasing herself too. And Leora has amazing boobs and especially her nipples. 

But Leora is a pure exhibitionist, ever since the Russian times.

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Cecilia was unofficially living in Radislava’s room but she suddenly disappeared ..I think they will keep them both in B1 😐😬😒

Not a completely valid comparison. Other tenants have had their names put in the apartments they moved to, like for example Pam, Mila, Radi, etc.

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Wow, in all the years I've watched Kristy, I have never seen her masturbate this openly. Very nice Kristy. Thank you. Let's have more of this. 

I think that was an imposter. What have they done with the real Kristy? 😏

16 minutes ago, poncherello said:

RLC is in no hurry to replace the girls, has not yet sent the cleaning lady despite the vacancies available. 1 in Villa / GP / B4 and 1 in B2

I think today she will do the job.

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Hopefully, I'm curious to see who comes, new or old, where Ginger ends up and where Alexandra and Lucian go who are still around Barcelona

Ginger has a BF and I think she left Barcelona; A couple wouldn't fit in B4, specially in former Tweety's room.