B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

personally JenniferMom I don't have the time to sit and watch rlc like a lot of others seem to do so i can now come on here and see if i read anything of interest and go and check it out.  going back in the forum I read where someone said that unless they watch rlc live that it just isn't any good.  I personally disagree with watching rlc live, and for me i get no enjoyment of following these coworkers from one house to the house right next door as i also get no enjoyment sitting on my ass for hours waiting for something interesting to happen on a website that is built on "pulling the wool over your eyes".  as for the majority of the people wanting to see more fucking, why waste time and money for that?  it's free all over the internet.  it's early in my time here and i don't quite know what to think of the ddhm person and several other people on this forum, yourself included.

this new house that opened right next door to the other house tells me all i really need to know about rlc!  to me it just promotes coworker intermingling which i feel detracts from anything real.

Nice post.  As someone who is in the second year of this experience, I know what you are going through.  This is branded as "real life" but as has been said over and over, who has cameras in all their rooms broadcasting over the internet?  So it isn't real right off the bat.

You touch on a lot of interesting points.  I enjoy watching live because of that "you never know what may happen feeling" along with FOMO (fear of missing out).  But like you I hate when they are bouncing around from room to room and I am trying to follow.  It's too tedious and I don't have the time for that and I am not good at clicking and following someone.  The last two visits to B7 by Martina were maddening for me. 

I first joined RLC live only and I tried hard at first to limit to just live to save money and not create another habit.  I failed.  I missed one of the early Nelly/Martina trysts and it almost killed me.  So REPLAY is costly but it actually helps me manage this vice better as I can be present for my family and my normal daily routine knowing I won't miss anything exciting.   I have taken a break from RLC and I will do so again.  The breaks seem to help all of this becoming stale which it will for you at some point too I think.

Yes you can see a lot of fucking on the internet and for free too, but that's the hook RLC has ... all of that is staged and when you realize they are doing it for money, it gets old fast.  Unfortunately, we all know that what we see on RLC is people doing it for money.  To me the key thing about RLC (and I keep stressing this point) is that it is the best when it is "authentic".  So Martina/Nelly was very authentic and was an amazing to watch.  I think Masha and Fiora are mostly authentic too.  They are performing but it seems to me they enjoy performing and they are into it.  What you will find is that a lot of the girls do these fake shows and everyone here seems to hate them myself included.  It seems like the girls are doing this as part of their job obligation.  At this point they cross the line from "real enough" to "not real / fake" and it becomes not really watchable.  I thought Thor pursuing Holly was authentic.  Yes they were together because it kinda is their job to socialize together ... but I think there was a vibe there that was authentic.  Compare Thor/Holly with yesterday Loraine/Samson/Thor ... they all had this look of "can we stop now" on their faces.

Enjoy your time here Frank.  I have. 

15 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

here is the deal breaker for me, let me see if i can explain what this deal breaker is lol.  when i say i want to see the actors being more natural it has nothing to do with them knowing the cams are there because it would be unnatural for them not to look into them and communicate somehow with the viewers.  when i talk about natural i'm talking about all these constant get togethers from one establishment to the next, to me that is not natural and frankly i believe it is mandated by rlc and not by the coworkers.  natural is natural and far from what rlc exudes in my opinion.

Exactly.  There have been a ton of posts along the lines of these get togethers are like "workplace get togethers" and we all know those typically are not very fun and exciting.  My guess is that there is some flexibility relative to how much of this is mandated by RLC.  I don't think they are under direct orders, but the expectation is there. 

Here's the problem RLC has I think.  The most real experiences are the couples apartments.  Look at Linda and Tibor.  Totally normal couple that makes love a few times a week.  But no one watches them that much. 

Last comment that I learned here is that this really is about voyeurism, which is the experience of watching and including (for me) "the thrill of the hunt".  You can see all the sex scenes on REPLAY and they will pop up quickly into the top cams.  But like you said, you can see a lot of this on the internet for free.  What you can't see is the 3 or 4 hours leading up to the fucking.  This is the exciting part for a true voyeur.  I enjoy being a voyeur but I don't consider myself a devoted one.  When I have the time and nothing else to do, watching for the purpose of watching is a wonderful diversion for me.

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I read this and I thought of course, Tweety and Holly are very popular.   But I wonder, why?   It seems to me that if we could vote here between Holly and Fiora, most people would vote for Holly.  But in my short time here, Fiora has fucked on cam way more often than Holly ... and she has had sex with girls ... and basically has respected the viewers very well.  It just seems like she is not as well loved as Holly.  I get it, "everyone loves Holly" and all that ... I love her as well ... but it is just curious to me that she has done relatively little compared to someone like Fiora.  No one said they would go to Bali with Fiora.

This is because the forum in general believes that Fiora has been a show girl and people don’t appreciate that a lot ..Plus , she had / has not Holly’s looks and body , but hey , I would like to see when Holly is 41 like Fiora if she has the same looks 😏..

All 4 recent departed girls respected in their own way continuously RLC , everyone contributed to adult entertainment and personally , I will keep on saying it , RLC’s behavior towards them was for sure ridiculous  ..Holy and Tweety were the eye candies , it was like Queens treatment just because “ everybody loves Holly “and Tweety being suggested and brought in from Holly for difficult RLC times when they couldn’t find girls to fill the empty beds for weeks .. in general , Fiora LOVED genuinely RLC , no matter what , when she departed her first stay her tears were genuine and not wanting to leave RLC and this stay , she looked at the cameras and smiled before exiting for one last time ( before surprisingly appearing in B5 some days ago ) , kind of appreciation and big bow down to all of her fans and subscribers ..Fiora was great and will always have a special GOV place ..

9 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Nice post.  As someone who is in the second year of this experience, I know what you are going through.  This is branded as "real life" but as has been said over and over, who has cameras in all their rooms broadcasting over the internet?  So it isn't real right off the bat.

You touch on a lot of interesting points.  I enjoy watching live because of that "you never know what may happen feeling" along with FOMO (fear of missing out).  But like you I hate when they are bouncing around from room to room and I am trying to follow.  It's too tedious and I don't have the time for that and I am not good at clicking and following someone.  The last two visits to B7 by Martina were maddening for me. 

I first joined RLC live only and I tried hard at first to limit to just live to save money and not create another habit.  I failed.  I missed one of the early Nelly/Martina trysts and it almost killed me.  So REPLAY is costly but it actually helps me manage this vice better as I can be present for my family and my normal daily routine knowing I won't miss anything exciting.   I have taken a break from RLC and I will do so again.  The breaks seem to help all of this becoming stale which it will for you at some point too I think.

Yes you can see a lot of fucking on the internet and for free too, but that's the hook RLC has ... all of that is staged and when you realize they are doing it for money, it gets old fast.  Unfortunately, we all know that what we see on RLC is people doing it for money.  To me the key thing about RLC (and I keep stressing this point) is that it is the best when it is "authentic".  So Martina/Nelly was very authentic and was an amazing to watch.  I think Masha and Fiora are mostly authentic too.  They are performing but it seems to me they enjoy performing and they are into it.  What you will find is that a lot of the girls do these fake shows and everyone here seems to hate them myself included.  It seems like the girls are doing this as part of their job obligation.  At this point they cross the line from "real enough" to "not real / fake" and it becomes not really watchable.  I thought Thor pursuing Holly was authentic.  Yes they were together because it kinda is their job to socialize together ... but I think there was a vibe there that was authentic.  Compare Thor/Holly with yesterday Loraine/Samson/Thor ... they all had this look of "can we stop now" on their faces.

Enjoy your time here Frank.  I have. 

thank you JenniferMom and i must say you seem to post really well and with thought.  i've watched rlc on and off since it first started, i can't take too much of it though because it gets really boring really fast and quite frankly there are more attractive women to look at in one's personal life and all over the internet.  i've never had this "FOMO" mentality as i believe it's totally not real in the first place.  nora is a girl that used to be on rlc in the beginning and she is the one that actually made me subscribe.  i thought she was cute as a button and she had a pussy to die for in my opinion, nice meaty lips which i'm a huge fan of and apparently a lot of women that have big labia's are not according to a documentary i watched about some women having them trimmed.  sorry, got a little carried away there, that's what nora used to do to me, get me carried away lol.

i seem to think you like this martina girl?  you sure do talk a lot about her on here i've noticed.  what i don't understand when it comes to martina is, is why in the heck was it nelly she chose?  there are so many other women other than nelly to start some kind of lesbian affair with.  i've never like nelly and i won't watch her no matter what.  masha and fiora i couldn't watch either, way to showboatie for me and nothing even close to being natural.  the holly/thor deal is just another chapter in the script that will be played out until holly finally decides to get off rlc and get her life together.

thanks for the response JenniferMom and i will catch you later.

14 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Agreed.   Fiora doesn't seduce or at least I haven't seen it.  Would be interesting to see Fiora with a random guy.  But she also seems like someone who might say "you are going to fuck me and that's it, no debate".

In her previous stay and after Fior period and before Vamp entered her life , she dated quite a few and brought them on cameras in B2 ..Fiora has been for sure a girl that if she wanted , she could hunt ..But Vamp being the boyfriend , it was just a job  teasing , the rest she was doing when he wasn’t around ..It remains a mystery why and how he disappeared for over a month ( Vamp ) when she was living in B6 with Harley ..

19 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Exactly.  There have been a ton of posts along the lines of these get togethers are like "workplace get togethers" and we all know those typically are not very fun and exciting.  My guess is that there is some flexibility relative to how much of this is mandated by RLC.  I don't think they are under direct orders, but the expectation is there. 

Here's the problem RLC has I think.  The most real experiences are the couples apartments.  Look at Linda and Tibor.  Totally normal couple that makes love a few times a week.  But no one watches them that much. 

Last comment that I learned here is that this really is about voyeurism, which is the experience of watching and including (for me) "the thrill of the hunt".  You can see all the sex scenes on REPLAY and they will pop up quickly into the top cams.  But like you said, you can see a lot of this on the internet for free.  What you can't see is the 3 or 4 hours leading up to the fucking.  This is the exciting part for a true voyeur.  I enjoy being a voyeur but I don't consider myself a devoted one.  When I have the time and nothing else to do, watching for the purpose of watching is a wonderful diversion for me.

lol it's later JenniferMom and you just said it yourself with this post "what you can't see is the 3 or 4 hours leading up to the fucking".  i don't know about you but i don't want to sit on my computer for 3 or 4 hours waiting for someone to fuck and that's why i very seldom watch rlc live and rely on the replay functionality.  the only way to be a true voyeur is to sneak around trying to catch someone doing a sexual act without their knowledge and I don't have time for that either.  it's hard to say your a voyeur when you are watching people that know you are watching them.

yes, the couples apartment should be more real than any of the other apartments but the problem with the couples apartments for me is that once they are established, they are on rlc forever.  personally i like rlc much better when the turnover rate was one to 3 months, as it is now the girls are here for way to long.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i've never had this "FOMO" mentality as i believe it's totally not real in the first place. 

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i seem to think you like this martina girl?

Thank you for the nice words.  To be clear, my FOMO is pretty much around Martina.  Yes I admit to having a crush on her.  It's not so bad now.  You might experience FOMO if Nora comes back.  Your Nora is my Martina.

There is perhaps 30 hours of reading here on Martina and Nelly (maybe 20 hours generated by me and my partner-in-crime @ddhm ... who is related to me BTW) ... so everything you need to know (and a lot of shit you don't need to know) is all there in the archives.

A lot of people ... hell maybe everyone ... hate Nelly ... but I see what Nelly sees in Martina so I get her more than others here.

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't know about you but i don't want to sit on my computer for 3 or 4 hours waiting for someone to fuck

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it's hard to say your a voyeur when you are watching people that know you are watching them.

Very good points.  I have to manage the sitting and watching habit.  It usually is later at night after kids in bed and I pour a glass of wine.  It can be boring but what is fun is when a lot of people are posting and doing play-by-lay analysis.  To me it is my answer to those who sit and play video games for hours.

You know, you make a great great point about voyeurism.  I honestly don't know the true clinical definition of these terms, but I think you are onto something. 

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

Thank you for the nice words.  To be clear, my FOMO is pretty much around Martina.  Yes I admit to having a crush on her.  It's not so bad now.  You might experience FOMO if Nora comes back.  Your Nora is my Martina.

There is perhaps 30 hours of reading here on Martina and Nelly (maybe 20 hours generated by me and my partner-in-crime @ddhm ... who is related to me BTW) ... so everything you need to know (and a lot of shit you don't need to know) is all there in the archives.

A lot of people ... hell maybe everyone ... hate Nelly ... but I see what Nelly sees in Martina so I get her more than others here.

when i get time i will go back and read the comments little by little and i look forward to reading your comments so i can become familiar with you and somewhat understand how you post.  as for nora, i'm over her now and will only look at a few replays when i read something of interest.  so you and ddhm are related?  brother sister, man/wife? cousins?  who got who to join rlc?

so because of martina you are a nelly fan?  nelly is too wishy washy for me and she's always done a lot of drugs and thats something I don't like reading or seeing the affects of.  one day she will finally collapse and hopefully be able to function and if not, she did all on her own.

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Very good points.  I have to manage the sitting and watching habit.  It usually is later at night after kids in bed and I pour a glass of wine.  It can be boring but what is fun is when a lot of people are posting and doing play-by-lay analysis.  To me it is my answer to those who sit and play video games for hours.

You know, you make a great great point about voyeurism.  I honestly don't know the true clinical definition of these terms, but I think you are onto something. 

the only problem i have with the PBP (play by play) is it makes for a lot of reading lol.

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so you and ddhm are related?  brother sister, man/wife? cousins?  who got who to join rlc?

so because of martina you are a nelly fan?  nelly is too wishy washy for me and she's always done a lot of drugs and thats something I don't like reading or seeing the affects of.  one day she will finally collapse and hopefully be able to function and if not, she did all on her own.

LOL no sorry.  Many here think @ddhm and I are related because we make long posts.  I was trying to make a joke.  DD tries to get me to use more emojis to convey humor but I don't care for them.

Yes Nelly has a lot of issues.  I don't care for her.  All I am saying is that she has a crush on Martina and I understand that somewhat viscerally.

Just now, JenniferMom said:

LOL no sorry.  Many here think @ddhm and I are related because we make long posts.  I was trying to make a joke.  DD tries to get me to use more emojis to convey humor but I don't care for them.

Yes Nelly has a lot of issues.  I don't care for her.  All I am saying is that she has a crush on Martina and I understand that somewhat viscerally.

ok now i understand and thank you for clarifying.  p.s. i don't care for the mojis either.