B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

49 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it isn't all about the fucking and for me it's more about being natural

I hear you Frank.  Totally.  But every night, literally every night, when we start to see action forming ... you know when @Noldus issues the obligatory "so in so heating up" post ... we watch and watch and when it goes poof into thin air and the cast members all return to their own beds ... there are literally a dozen posts sometimes along the lines of "this is bullshit" and "I'm cancelling my sub" and "RLC sucks".    And even more posts explaining what happened, i.e. "Holly would have gotten fucked but Loraine cockblocked her" and things like this.   There really is only one or two people (and I can only think of @ddhm) who looks at a fun evening of socializing and flirting and such and responds here with a "bravo" "excellent" "well done" post.    

So I get what you are saying but it seems to me the majority of people here want to see some more fucking.  I could be wrong.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

...it seems to me the majority of people here want to see some more fucking.  I could be wrong.

Otherwise what's the point? I've never seen so much foreplay that never leads to actual sex in my life.  How is any of it natural.  It has been my experience in life that this kind of activity almost always leads to sex, but not on RLC.  It's baffling to me.  It almost seems like RLC is trying so hard to be natural that they forgot to be..., well, natural.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you Frank.  Totally.  But every night, literally every night, when we start to see action forming ... you know when @Noldus issues the obligatory "so in so heating up" post ... we watch and watch and when it goes poof into thin air and the cast members all return to their own beds ... there are literally a dozen posts sometimes along the lines of "this is bullshit" and "I'm cancelling my sub" and "RLC sucks".    And even more posts explaining what happened, i.e. "Holly would have gotten fucked but Loraine cockblocked her" and things like this.   There really is only one or two people (and I can only think of @ddhm) who looks at a fun evening of socializing and flirting and such and responds here with a "bravo" "excellent" "well done" post.    

So I get what you are saying but it seems to me the majority of people here want to see some more fucking.  I could be wrong.

personally JenniferMom I don't have the time to sit and watch rlc like a lot of others seem to do so i can now come on here and see if i read anything of interest and go and check it out.  going back in the forum I read where someone said that unless they watch rlc live that it just isn't any good.  I personally disagree with watching rlc live, and for me i get no enjoyment of following these coworkers from one house to the house right next door as i also get no enjoyment sitting on my ass for hours waiting for something interesting to happen on a website that is built on "pulling the wool over your eyes".  as for the majority of the people wanting to see more fucking, why waste time and money for that?  it's free all over the internet.  it's early in my time here and i don't quite know what to think of the ddhm person and several other people on this forum, yourself included.

this new house that opened right next door to the other house tells me all i really need to know about rlc!  to me it just promotes coworker intermingling which i feel detracts from anything real.

10 hours ago, corpslibre said:

This is what we expect, natural without the influence of the presence of cameras

here is the deal breaker for me, let me see if i can explain what this deal breaker is lol.  when i say i want to see the actors being more natural it has nothing to do with them knowing the cams are there because it would be unnatural for them not to look into them and communicate somehow with the viewers.  when i talk about natural i'm talking about all these constant get togethers from one establishment to the next, to me that is not natural and frankly i believe it is mandated by rlc and not by the coworkers.  natural is natural and far from what rlc exudes in my opinion.

• Upvote 1