B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

2 hours ago, tle said:

They did score and hook up... They had a wonderful evening together and enjoyed each others company.. They had fun... That's a score in my book....

I don't know what you folks expect, but if I'm tongue kissing, fondling, and playing sex games half naked in someone's bedroom, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be having sex.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

0640 Holly left

She's not gone for good is she? There's still a lot of stuff left in her room, shopping bags against the wall, clothes and shoes in the closet, etc.  Seems she'll back.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, p4design said:

She's not gone for good is she? There's still a lot of stuff left in her room, shopping bags against the wall, clothes and shoes in the closet, etc.  Seems she'll back.

She comes back on the 23rd, but leaves again for Bali on the 25th. She doesn't know if she's coming back after that, she said she would if RLC wanted her

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

She comes back on the 23rd, but leaves again for Bali on the 25th. She doesn't know if she's coming back after that, she said she would if RLC wanted her

why not keep that room empty all the time then whenever she needs money its there waiting for her

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

as soon as RLC, realises Holly has left, perhaps, they will deign to let us know officially for how long, however Holly is really a nice girl and very tidy, just look how she left her bed, before leaving