B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

3 hours ago, wooders78 said:

why not keep that room empty all the time then whenever she needs money its there waiting for her

This could actually be the “ bonus RLC room “ , whoever wants to take a break from RLC and then come back , here it is … Tweety , Holly , Radislava , the sisters … The mistake was done first place when they had Tweety out because she met someone on holidays and then they brought her  back , this was a disasterous move , anyone can walk away from contracts and come back any time ? Let’s be serious… no matter be Holly , Leora , whoever , once you decide to step aside , that’s it .. RLC is the employer and sets the rules and not the other way around . 

I don’t understand the comments here , it was so obvious that they didn’t have sex because of time restrictions , Thor stepped back as I think he has respected Holly’s company and the good time sharing and he didn’t just want to have a 10-20 minutes fuck and that’s it .. During the cuddles , they both looked happy and enjoying the company of one another but they were also both checking their watches and that’s why I mentioned it at the live feed a bit before Holly saying goodnight ( again kissing at the main entrance ) that the journey was the reason of not having sex … as Samson , Holly was completely horny and she masturbated and then an hour or so later she departed . 

DDHM talks a lot 😝😜 but he observes and as good friend @JenniferMom, he has also been in many similar situations , sometimes it works sometimes not … yesterday it was all ready but knowing that she comes back , maybe they postpone it for the final departure .. the mood between them is amazing , you could tell easily how much they enjoyed the company , unlike what Thor did with Oks which was seducing and ultimately fucking . 

Thor is a great tenant so far and in general the first week of RLC 3.0 has been great , finally we see different things ( except of people here want to see one more masturbate , one more massage show and so on ) … for this , 21:00-00:00 daily Leora gives the chance 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

3 ore fa Sergio ha detto:

non appena RLC si accorgerà che Holly n'è andata, forse si degneranno di sapere comunque Holly è davvero una ragazza simpatica e molto ordinata, guarda come ha lasciato il letto, prima di partire

Di solito è più ordinata per la verità. Ora stava molto tempo con Taurus Thor e doveva sbrigarsi la mattina per partire, forse per non perdere l'aereo☝️

Greets folks, first time poster here. Really appreciated how Thor tried everything in his power to get into Holly's pants. He was adamant, but he never pushed too far, never was obnoxious, and was always respectful. I don't think there was anything else he could have done. Holly just doesn't want sex with guys i suppose ...

OR, this is just a speculation on my part, a script is being played to build up the anticipation, i don't know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

This could actually be the “ bonus RLC room “ , whoever wants to take a break from RLC and then come back , here it is … Tweety , Holly , Radislava , the sisters … The mistake was done first place when they had Tweety out because she met someone on holidays and then they brought her  back , this was a disasterous move , anyone can walk away from contracts and come back any time ? Let’s be serious… no matter be Holly , Leora , whoever , once you decide to step aside , that’s it .. RLC is the employer and sets the rules and not the other way around . 

i was being sarcastic, shes telling RLC not to replace her coz she hasnt decided on bali or RLC

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

i was being sarcastic, shes telling RLC not to replace her coz she hasnt decided on bali or RLC

Me, I would definitely go to Bali with her

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Questa potrebbe essere effettivamente la " stanza bonus RLC " , chi vuole prendersi una pausa da RLC e poi tornare, eccolo qui ... Titti , Holly , Radislava , le sorelle ... L'errore è stato fatto al primo posto quando hanno eliminato Titti perché lei incontrato qualcuno durante le vacanze e poi l'hanno riportata indietro, questa è stata una mossa disastrosa, qualcuno può rinunciare ai contratti e tornare in qualsiasi momento? Diciamo sul serio... non importa essere Holly, Leora, chiunque, una volta che decidi di farti da parte, questo è tutto... RLC è il datore di lavoro e stabilisce le regole e non il contrario. 

If Holly and Tweety keep people glued to their cams I think they can come and go whenever they want. I'm not happy with it but the market for RLC is this: it is undeniable that the presence of Tweety now and Holly before has brought favors to RLC. Allow me to add: favors to us too who had many topics of discussion for better or for worse. Don't girls fuck on cam? How many ordinary males do you know who would find themselves observed by the whole world and possibly criticized? And if modern men are Samson and Thor Dio, you can get away with it, thank goodness the girls don't fuck on cam

This morning after Holly left, Lorraine moved what I think is Tweety's stuff from Tweety's room to Holly's room   Svetlana can now clean Tweety's room.

Why is Holly traveling to Amsterdam?  Is she recruiting more participants?  -----And she was not dressed for Amsterdam weather.  She was dressed for warm weather.  I think she is going to some other destination, and probably to meet someone she knows. 

Where did Luna depart for this morning?  She was dressed for colder weather.

As for Holly (and even Tweety returning), one need only read the pages and pages and pages of posts about what was happening in B-4 over the last 24 hours to understand that from an RLC business standpoint, they are highly valued participants.  They will return unless they choose not to.

Maybe Alexandra and Lucien will take Tweety's room.  Unless someone is moved out of B-7.