B4 - General Topic 2022 #43 (May)

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Questa mattina, dopo che Holly se n'è andata, Lorraine ha spostato quella che penso sia roba di Titti dalla stanza di Titti alla stanza di Holly. Svetlana ora può pulire la stanza di Titti.

Perché Holly è in viaggio per Amsterdam? Sta reclutando più partecipanti? -----E non era vestita per il clima di Amsterdam. Era vestita per il bel tempo. Penso che stia andando in un'altra destinazione e probabilmente per incontrare qualcuno che conosce. 

Da dove è partita Luna stamattina? Era vestita per il clima più freddo.

Per quanto riguarda Holly (e anche il ritorno di Titti), basta leggere le pagine e le pagine e le pagine dei post su ciò che stava accadendo in B-4 nelle ultime 24 ore per capire che dal punto di vista aziendale RLC, sono partecipanti molto apprezzati. Torneranno a meno che non decidano di non farlo.

Forse Alexandra e Lucien prenderanno la stanza di Titti. A meno che qualcuno non venga spostato fuori dalla B-7.

I hope that Lucian and Alexandra will take Di's room which will move to B4. I do not see well the fixed presence of a male in B4

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Spero che Lucian e Alexandra prendano la stanza di Di che si sposterà in B4. Non vedo bene la presenza fissa di un maschio in B4

However, my hypothesis remains available with the opening of another apartment to host Ginger, Alexandra and Lucian and who knows who else, maybe but crazy about Gina

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i was being sarcastic, shes telling RLC not to replace her coz she hasnt decided on bali or RLC

If she stays back because she felt nice with someone after a long time , another epic mistake , part of her young age of course when things in mind aren’t so clear yet .. I do hope that she will pursue the real life and that she manage to escape the cameras world , she gave anything she could but tenants should know when to leave on all of their glory rather than allowing the time to destroy the legacy built ..of course , the money these people get isn’t so easy to be found elsewhere , so , partially I understand the difficulty of the decision ..

There are literally millions of women seeking a good male friend. These women are the same and Holly is among them. They want a relationship where sex is not a component. The problem isn't generally the woman, it is the man. Few men can just be friends with a woman. Eventually feelings get involved from the guy and they want more.

I know this because all 4 of our daughters longed for this and searched for it for years only to fail. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, poncherello said:

If Holly and Tweety keep people glued to their cams I think they can come and go whenever they want. I'm not happy with it but the market for RLC is this: it is undeniable that the presence of Tweety now and Holly before has brought favors to RLC. Allow me to add: favors to us too who had many topics of discussion for better or for worse. Don't girls fuck on cam? How many ordinary males do you know who would find themselves observed by the whole world and possibly criticized? And if modern men are Samson and Thor Dio, you can get away with it, thank goodness the girls don't fuck on cam

At the moment , I am satisfied with RLC’s direction , they have made it interesting again by changing drastically the concept .. i think if they succeed replacing Tweety and Holly with tenants who want to be active and nit acting a bit weird on tier first days like Dana /Zara /Oks/Karen , we are off to nice summer viewing …I don’t think RLC can have non active adult content  girls like Esmi , Alana , even Kristy and Zabava , it needs a couple more wild girls , Gina returning would be fantastic .. 

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

There are literally millions of women seeking a good male friend. These women are the same and Holly is among them. They want a relationship where sex is not a component. The problem isn't generally the woman, it is the man. Few men can just be friends with a woman. Eventually feelings get involved from the guy and they want more.

I know this because all 4 of our daughters longed for this and searched for it for years only to fail. 

You are right for this general rule and I agree ..I still think though that Holly and Thor spending nearly a whole day together , it helped both of them to make their aims crystal clear .. I think there must have been some deep serious talks mostly about their job environment , currently for Thor and all those years by Holly and I think they both understand the project amazing well in comparison to many others ..Add the unpredictable element that sometimes , out of nowhere and where we least expect , someone appears because we don’t search anymore and we just have left it to luck , here you have it between Holly and Thor .. I don’t want to exaggerate , but the way these two were one towards the other was absolutely fantastic and genuine , they really  cared and for me , as I always say , when I get the feeling from a tenant that “ I DON’T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN FOR THE CAMERAS “ , this is where they win me as a subscriber and viewer ..I saw two people that didn’t give a fuck for the cameras and they were real as in real life flirts  , this was great to watch .

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hai ragione per questa regola generale e sono d'accordo..Penso ancora che Holly e Thor abbiano passato quasi un'intera giornata insieme, li abbia aiutati entrambi a chiarire i loro obiettivi. principalmente sul loro ambiente di lavoro, attualmente per Thor e tutti quegli anni di Holly e penso che entrambi capiscano bene il progetto in confronto a molti altri..Aggiungi l'elemento imprevedibile che a volte, dal nulla e dove meno ce lo aspettiamo, qualcuno appare perchè non cerchiamo più e l'abbiamo lasciato solo alla fortuna, eccolo tra Holly e Thor.. non voglio esagerare, ma il modo in cui questi due erano l'uno verso l'altro era assolutamente fantastico e genuino, ci tenevano davvero e per me, come dico sempre,quando ho la sensazione da un inquilino che " NON METTO UN CAZZO PER LE TELECAMERE " , è qui che mi conquistano come abbonato e spettatore .. Ho visto due persone a cui non frega un cazzo delle telecamere ed erano reali come nella vita reale flirta, questo è stato fantastico da guardare.

Sure, they don't give a fuck about the cameras but they live there 24/7 under the cameras and maybe I remember that they earn bonuses under the cameras. I have to sadden you but I saw something different last night: a very busy Holly who, as intelligent person as she is, she dragged the night until she pleased her. She was excited yes but I don't think it was Thor. If she wanted Thor, she'd hunted Samson half an hour earlier and had time to fuck, plane or no plane. Then the fact that Thor immediately dressed her says a lot, too drunk and did not raise his cock, she tried but he is not "RISEN". This is what I saw but I could be wrong. i would love to know how much she earned this night

I too have been up all night watching but with different expectations. They were taken, the cuddles were nice, they were beautiful to look at, both excited but she was not because of the situation, and I hope that when she returns, Bali permitting, she will spend many beautiful evenings like this. I believe without further involvement

Gina and Nelly can be the alcoholic twins.  They will each feed the other's worst instincts.  That's the last thing RLC needs., except perhaps the return of Bruno.

With Luna away, let's see if there is a spa party in the penthouse bath.  A&L, N&B.

14 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Sure, they don't give a fuck about the cameras but they live there 24/7 under the cameras and maybe I remember that they earn bonuses under the cameras. I have to sadden you but I saw something different last night: a very busy Holly who, as intelligent person as she is, she dragged the night until she pleased her. She was excited yes but I don't think it was Thor. If she wanted Thor, she'd hunted Samson half an hour earlier and had time to fuck, plane or no plane. Then the fact that Thor immediately dressed her says a lot, too drunk and did not raise his cock, she tried but he is not "RISEN". This is what I saw but I could be wrong. i would love to know how much she earned this night

I disagree .. I think  the success of the night that personally pleased me to watch ( and finally even at the last days I saw the real “ everybody loves Holly l again - not a coincidence that both her and Tweety got more freedom than the penthouse establishment ) it was that they both behaved as they would do if cameras weren’t there ..to be more exact , I would do personally do exactly as Thor , if we had seen anything different , perhaps it could have been the idea that it was all for the cameras .. I think the respect was mutual , they behaved towards one another like two people who found a really good friend ..and it is a pity that the benefits didn’t happen because of the time frame issue .. 

It was all natural reactions , even being out with both Samson and Thor smoking ( hashish i believe ) , it was all pure instinct and natural ..you know , when you KNOW that you can have the other one , kind of an inner feeling telling you that  this person is for granted , you stop chasing .. you could already tell from the sex game played in Holly’s room that they both knew that of the chance to be alone will arrive , they will fuck one another’s brains out 😂🤣..And they reached  this great feeling point naturally , without rush to push to fuck , they knew they have “ earned “ one another , they knew that the “ mission accomplished “ was achieved ..Thor knew before remaining alone finally with Holly that he had won her brain , she had surrendered ..Holly knew she had won Thor , she knew that it only needed to take out her blouse and that would be .. but they didn’t because it was much more than an ONS for them , knowing you can fuck someone anytime , you can postpone it for the next time ..and this is what happened .. I don’t know if they will ever fuck on cameras but whoever has Holly’s pr Thor’s instagram , unless Holly finds a boyfriend in Bali , I won’t be surprised if in some months Thor goes on holidays in Bali to meet Holly 😇

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, moules said:

Gina and Nelly can be the alcoholic twins.  They will each feed the other's worst instincts.  That's the last thing RLC needs., except perhaps the return of Bruno.

With Luna away, let's see if there is a spa party in the penthouse bath.

The jacuzzi is misused currently , let’s hope the next days it becomes more active …From Esmi or Marlene and someone somehow , someway 😆