47 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Karen did under the blankets a few days ago. IIRC Noldus posted the link, Oks for what I saw just had sex.

Karen has humped her pillow once, the link is further up this thread.  I think I caught Oks having a quick play under the blankets in her first couple of days as well  - thought she was just scratching at first but then she seemed to have a small orgasm 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Noldus said:

Yes, he wrote it quite clearly in his first post.
But if you and others have not realized it:
Karen's mother called and told that her father had been shot and is now missing on the battlefield.
So show her some respect

I just looked back and he never wrote any of that. All he said is that he knew why she was crying. If he had said that I would have kept my mouth shut, but he never said any of that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I just looked back and he never wrote any of that. All he said is that he knew why she was crying. If he had said that I would have kept my mouth shut, but he never said any of that.

I think my words were understandable without wanting to go too much into the privacy of this person and her family, that's called having respect

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think my words were understandable without wanting to go too much into the privacy of this person and her family, that's called having respect

No they weren't. Why is Noldus saying you wrote something when you didn't? This is bullshit!😡

13 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

No they weren't. Why is Noldus saying you wrote something when you didn't? This is bullshit!😡

Instead of making fun of me every time i wrote something, try to read my words carefully because without going into the details of Karen's personal life, I illustrated my words very well by implying what Karen was going through yesterday compared to this what is happening in her country and the consequences that this can have

but apparently we really have to draw you a picture so that you can understand things, which seemed quite obvious to me ...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Instead of making fun of me every time i wrote something, try to read my words carefully because without going into the details of Karen's personal life, I illustrated my words very well by implying what Karen was going through yesterday compared to this what is happening in her country and the consequences that this can have

but apparently we really have to draw you a picture so that you can understand things, which seemed quite obvious to me ...

But why couldn't you just say what Noldus said. It would have been much clearer to me. Instead you leave out any details.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

But why couldn't you just say what Noldus said. It would have been much clearer to me. Instead you leave out any details.

Imagine understanding and comprehending the context of the subject that is being discussed.