1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Perché dovrebbe finire in bagno se stava facendo tutto in condizioni di scarsa illuminazione e sopra le sue mutandine? A meno che non schizzi, ma non credo che sia così.

She was very wet and she licked her fingers to taste

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Non credo che sia finita in bagno. Questo è quello che stavo dicendo. Che questo non ha senso.

In fact I said she ended up in bed and licked her fingers then went to the bathroom, probably to wash herself

For months and months and months , especially by Christmas 2021 and onwards and the overpopulation of B4 , RLC is teasing us with so many possible returnees , only today we saw Nana in B5 , now Kim , we got Ginger and a couple of others also in recent months ..Now , Ginger and boyfriend fucking on cameras , Cecilia doing whatever at Radislava’s , Alexandra and Lucian doing things on cameras and suddenly a reappearing Kim ( so many girls seem to live in Barcelona nowadays ..) , well , nobody forgets I think the repeated 3 way shows at the last month or so of Alexandra/Lucian/Kim where Alexandra was allowing Kim to suck her husband’s dick .

We already see again today that these 3 share always a great friendship , now , nobody of the above mentioned people joined RLC but the experience tells that people who share sexually on cameras without contract , are always closer to rejoin . As many have said , Alexandra and Lucian would be great as COV as Alexandra had no issues sharing ( yes , only blowjobs and Lucian seemed to be jealous when his wife was around someone else ) , but if this means that they can be back , I am really very curious to see how far their relationship has gone and if they are even more open to things .

And Kim back , well ,a girl who was a GOV and also as part of COV , this could be great once again .Let’s see . 

42 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that she finished in the toilet. That's what I was saying. That this doesn't make sense.

You're right she probably just went to pee or to clean up after being wet from the bate

• Upvote 1

At this moment I want to make a consideration: Holly is back in two days and after two days she leaves again, most likely we will not see her again. Holly has run out of time for her and no longer has any enthusiasm for the RLC- project. Gina has been away for 9 months and I think she too will only see her as a guest. How about if I dare to think that Zara will be the new Holly (style, sympathy, body, smile) and Oks the new Gina (wild, unpredictable, stubborn and also pretty despite a few pounds less)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

For months and months and months , especially by Christmas 2021 and onwards and the overpopulation of B4 , RLC is teasing us with so many possible returnees , only today we saw Nana in B5 , now Kim , we got Ginger and a couple of others also in recent months ..Now , Ginger and boyfriend fucking on cameras , Cecilia doing whatever at Radislava’s , Alexandra and Lucian doing things on cameras and suddenly a reappearing Kim ( so many girls seem to live in Barcelona nowadays ..) , well , nobody forgets I think the repeated 3 way shows at the last month or so of Alexandra/Lucian/Kim where Alexandra was allowing Kim to suck her husband’s dick .

We already see again today that these 3 share always a great friendship , now , nobody of the above mentioned people joined RLC but the experience tells that people who share sexually on cameras without contract , are always closer to rejoin . As many have said , Alexandra and Lucian would be great as COV as Alexandra had no issues sharing ( yes , only blowjobs and Lucian seemed to be jealous when his wife was around someone else ) , but if this means that they can be back , I am really very curious to see how far their relationship has gone and if they are even more open to things .

And Kim back , well ,a girl who was a GOV and also as part of COV , this could be great once again .Let’s see . 

I don't remember these scenes. Help me please. 🤔

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Because both gets free food and drinks.

Maybe the cats only get water tho.

Dont know if they give them any food in b7, but in b4 they sometimes give them some dry cat food from a bag they keep in the cupboard by the kitchen counter