B7 - General Topic 2022 #3 (May)

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holy shit Samson on his knees in front of Loraine. I hope that he's joking or something.

headline in the Daily Bugle: Superwoman brings 'The Incredible Hulk' to his knees. Photos from 'The Amazing Spiderman' 😄

• Haha 2

So … the time has come … is Anthony finally a long story forgotten life Loraine and Samson ties Thor or we are going to see the biggest blue balls ever after the striptease of Irma 2 years ago or her incident  with the guy inside current Marlene’s room and just sending him away ? Stay tuned 😅😂🤣

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

So … the time has come … is Anthony finally a long story forgotten life Loraine and Samson ties Thor or we are going to see the biggest blue balls ever after the striptease of Irma 2 years ago or her incident  with the guy inside current Marlene’s room and just sending him away ? Stay tuned 😅😂🤣

I was thinking blue balls but I forgot he was the Hulk... I guess it's going to be green balls...

2 minutes ago, tle said:

Wow! He got Loraine in his bed... I can't believe it... He's really going to have blue balls tonight....

From now on, the earth is a disk for me. I believe in nothing more. I'm curious when Holly comes, what will happen then. 🙄

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe he could play Blue Bowl now with his blue or green balls 🎱🧶🎳😉

this morning read the report of the grandiose costume party, I got annoyed just reading the comments, I can only imagine what the party was really like, some say it wasn't made for the cameras, yes, yes, of course it was made for Bogdan's personal pleasure, the only thing I'm happy to see is this love that is blossoming between ddhm and Thor, as they say if it's roses it will bloom

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

this morning read the report of the grandiose costume party, I got annoyed just reading the comments, I can only imagine what the party was really like, some say it wasn't made for the cameras, yes, yes, of course it was made for Bogdan's personal pleasure, the only thing I'm happy to see is this love that is blossoming between ddhm and Thor, as they say if it's roses it will bloom

ddhm wouldnt 2 time boytoy

On 5/21/2022 at 7:30 PM, Noldus said:

Karen rides again 🙂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

From the beginning 😉 nice 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

thanks for the links to this, they come in handy for someone that doesn't have the time to watch all the time like some of you seem to have.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

thanks for the links to this, they come in handy for someone that doesn't have the time to watch all the time like some of you seem to have.

YW Harley - ups Frank 😉 

• Haha 1