First of all, I don't understand the language they speak.  So I'm only going by what I observe.  But I seriously doubt Sam will bag Loraine, or any of the other gals.  My take is that He and Thor are there to provide protection from unwanted visitors like they had about 3 months ago at the original Villa.  I get the sense that Sam is the more senior of the two.  Yes they put on a nice little tease with the babes, but it's all for show.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

First of all, I don't understand the language they speak.  So I'm only going by what I observe.  But I seriously doubt Sam will bag Loraine, or any of the other gals.  My take is that He and Thor are there to provide protection from unwanted visitors like they had about 3 months ago at the original Villa.  I get the sense that Sam is the more senior of the two.  Yes they put on a nice little tease with the babes, but it's all for show.

hes there so loraine can string him along and get more views

10 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

As soon as he gets the green light from one of the girls he wont hesitate, im sure of that.