B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

Just now, Friese60 said:

What do you expect here other than shows? 😁 They are here to earn money and that's why they fuck in front of the cams

I know Friese...you obviously haven't tuned into my humour yet...😁

Just can't stand Kylie anymore ... She can do WHATEVER she wants WITH WHO she wants ... Show the others her man's dick, tease them by giving BJ in front of them, let Rus KISS, TOUCH the girls BUT NO ONE TOUCHES MY MAN !  

THEY BOTH SHOULD BE BANNED ! IIT IS ALL FOR HERSELF, AND ONLY HERSELF !!  

• Thanks 1

To those who think that Kylie is preventing anything, I still want to say that if Rus really wanted to fuck another girl, he would have done it a long time ago especially when kylie is completely out of order like now, but every time he does nothing and he joins his wife
By now I would have thought people would have noticed this 😁

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

To those who think that Kylie is preventing anything, I still want to say that if Rus really wanted to fuck another girl, he would have done it a long time ago especially when kylie is completely out of order like now, but every time he does nothing and he joins his wife
By now I would have thought people would have noticed this 😁

She's stopped his wandering hands quite a few times...😏

Personally I think if the opportunity presented itself he'd be like a rat up a drainpipe...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

what's stopping him right now? nobody 🤔

Come on Moos...when Kylie's in the next room 🙄. I reckon he's been testing the water with Kylie with his wandering  hands in the past...unsuccessfully. If Kylie wasn't there, which never happens because they're joined at the hip or the nether regions, I'm pretty sure he'd try his luck with several of the girls

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Come on Moos...when Kylie's in the next room 🙄. I reckon he's been testing the water with Kylie with his wandering  hands in the past...unsuccessfully. If Kylie wasn't there, which never happens because they're joined at the hip or the nether regions, I'm pretty sure he'd try his luck with several of the girls

come on Naga, I thought you knew the difference between shows and real sexual intentions 🤣

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Not picking on this post or Sean, but mostly the general theme here.  I agree with most of the comments.  To me what is fun is to compare the B5 couples.

Kylie reminds me of Tereza without Tereza's sultryness.  No one can ride a cock like Tereza.  Kylie is dirtier and loves having something in her asshole. Don't think Tereza went there.   But both were protective of their men.   

Claire was only one who I think wanted her man to get other pussy, but no one else on RLC wanted to touch him.

Loraine kept Ant on a short leash as well and there is a lot written about these two.

Rus has a certain charm to him that I can't put my finger on.   That goofy smile is endearing in a weird way although he comes across as a clown at times.  

I have to admit I do not understand why these women put such restrictions on their men.  Of course they do because they can.  But to me it builds resentment and as we saw with Ant, it never works out.

Lots of others shared their men, Marsha, Jane, and Eve both her men. It must be terrifying Living like Kylie, Always worried where and with whom Russ is with.  

Just now, moos54 said:

come on Naga, I thought you knew the difference between shows and real sexual intentions 🤣

I do 😁.

Generally when they all pile on a bed, get naked, the hands start to wander and Kylie ends up blowing Rus in front of everyone...it's a show. But I still believe if Kylie gave him the nod he's be there in a flash. Now I don't like the couple, but it's another case of the girls having different rules, like Nelly with Boggy...so I'd like to see Rus go for it, and see how she handles it. It could be entertaining viewing...😏

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I do 😁.

Generally when they all pile on a bed, get naked, the hands start to wander and Kylie ends up blowing Rus in front of everyone...it's a show. But I still believe if Kylie gave him the nod he's be there in a flash. Now I don't like the couple, but it's another case of the girls having different rules, like Nelly with Boggy...so I'd like to see Rus go for it, and see how she handles it. It could be entertaining viewing...😏

So if I understand correctly, you would be the only man who would say no to his wife when she gives her approval so that you can fuck all the women you meet 😁
love is beautiful and you deserve a medal 😒

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

So if I understand correctly, you would be the only man who would say no to his wife when she gives her approval so that you can fuck all the women you meet 😁
love is beautiful and you deserve a medal 😒

That's not what I said...Not sure where you're going with this, but I'm going no further 😕

It's all hypothetical anyway, because I'd never be in that scenario...

We'll just have to agree to disagree. You defend Rus and think he's a decent bloke...I don't...end of.

• Upvote 1