B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

1 minute ago, moules said:

Not a bit insecure.  Very insecure.  The greatest cock-blocker in RLC history.

What I don't understand is why she keeps doing these shows where in the end only she can fuck Rus while the others have to watch. If Kylie doesn't feel safe, she can also avoid doing these shows where she's always deciding what Rus should and shouldn't do. It's ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What I don't understand is why she keeps doing these shows where in the end only she can fuck Rus while the others have to watch. If Kylie doesn't feel safe, she can also avoid doing these shows where she's always deciding what Rus should and shouldn't do. It's ridiculous. 

Every couple that goes into sharing (soft swap or same room or full swap doesn't matter) has its rules. 

You can't go into situations like without rules. 

And if that is their rule See, touch and don't fuck then Rus has to go with it. 

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think all the girls know this, and they participate knowing nothing is really going to happen if Kylie is within 10 meters of Rus.  So they participate in the charade, which is what this has become.  Same script, time and again.  Kylie gets the girl, Rus never does.  As another poster said, he is pussy-whipped. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, master1512 said:

Every couple that goes into sharing (soft swap or same room or full swap doesn't matter) has its rules. 

You can't go into situations like without rules. 

And if that is their rule See, touch and don't fuck then Rus has to go with it. 

As a couple they have to decide how fair it is that she can move around freely while he is only allowed to watch.

However, one should not forget one major influence. At the end of the day, unfortunately, RLC is often about a show. They want to make it look as if something could happen, even if the exact opposite is the case.

• Upvote 1

I think on this stay I've come to dislike Kylie a lot. She appears to want to show off her man to the others while afraid he gets to have some real fun with them. Trying to make them envious of her situation. But Russ also needs to put his foot down and make a stand. IMAO  

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

I think on this stay I've come to dislike Kylie a lot. She appears to want to show off her man to the others while afraid he gets to have some real fun with them. Trying to make them envious of her situation. But Russ also needs to put his foot down and make a stand. IMAO  

Not picking on this post or Sean, but mostly the general theme here.  I agree with most of the comments.  To me what is fun is to compare the B5 couples.

Kylie reminds me of Tereza without Tereza's sultryness.  No one can ride a cock like Tereza.  Kylie is dirtier and loves having something in her asshole. Don't think Tereza went there.   But both were protective of their men.   

Claire was only one who I think wanted her man to get other pussy, but no one else on RLC wanted to touch him.

Loraine kept Ant on a short leash as well and there is a lot written about these two.

Rus has a certain charm to him that I can't put my finger on.   That goofy smile is endearing in a weird way although he comes across as a clown at times.  

I have to admit I do not understand why these women put such restrictions on their men.  Of course they do because they can.  But to me it builds resentment and as we saw with Ant, it never works out.

8 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Right now she is trying to appease him for denying him verity earlier. Easy to see through her scheme. 

Agree.  But I love exploring grammar and not sure "appease" is the word you want.   Maybe "reward"?   Like "good puppy" you were behaved so now you a treat ... my anus.

Appease is a word better used with Lorraine ... give just enough to keep them from complaining too much and to prevent more from happening.

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

KYLIE NEVER SHARES … Rus tried to put Olivia’s hand on his dick , Kylie refused repeatedly.. Ulyana doesn’t give  a shit of what’s going on .. Olivia should remain with Eva and Matvei for more realistic incidents 😆

I must have missed them...all I've seen are shows 😏

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ich muss sie verpasst haben ... alles, was ich gesehen habe, sind Shows 😏

Was erwartest du hier anderes als Shows?😁 Sie sind hier zum Geld verdienen u. ficken deswegen vor den Cam's

• Confused 1