B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

44 minutes ago, moules said:

Holly got a text on her phone and began shrieking with joy.  At about 01:38.  She ran in to the bedroom to tell Kylie and those there first.

Wonder what that was about

1 hour ago, DWI said:

Looking? How about her sexy playing with Eva at 23:15:02? Whole lot more than looking I'd say. If Eva leaves RLC , what a huge loss. Like the Eva in Russia, she's still one of the best seductress in RLC history.

Eva and Matvei have been great COV , one of the best in history .. it simply proves that the only way for this to work at its full range is having a couple that it is open ..Alexandra and Lucian were great ( even by themselves but even more .. )  because of Alexandra allowing her guy to be blowjobed by her friends , Kylie and Rus allow these shows of “ showing off “ , in general I think that  the concept COV should be Eva and Matvei’s direction .. If Eva is gone , I agree , this will be a big loss as she brought back this insane sexuality and together with Matvei , they proved that we can all expect the unexpected ..yes , we haven’t seen anything hardcore or reaching the final level , but Loraine was even horny , Kristy twice was about to surrender , Olivia  appeared out of nowhere and you can’t know who the next can be .. let’s see .

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1