B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Loraine is still trying to hide some things from Anthony. In the past Loraine has not had any problems fucking on cam with Anthony. She even had him participate in a couple of threesomes. I suspect she has been fucking at least one other guy since their supposed breakup even calling herself a whore for moving on so quickly. Yet we have not seen her fuck anyone since the breakup. She may have even fucked Samson last night when they were unaccounted for. But she doesn't want Anthony to see the proof, if you will. That is my humble thoughts. And oh ya hopefully she will leave very soon and NEVER come back. I dislike the bitch intensely!!

i agree completely, i even said this same thing some days ago except for the "i dislike the bitch intensely" part.  i do dislike the whispering girl with all my heart no matter how pretty she thinks she is.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ulyana ..l I can’t believe RLC has this girl off contract 😡🤬😡🤬😡

It's a bummer for sure, hope they bring them back in their own apt. somewhere one day, would be nice.

1 hour ago, Sean_G said:

Matvei sees  a drunk girl at a party. Guess what he tries to do.

are all foreigners like the disgusting couples of matvei & eva, alexandra & lucian, kylie & rus, and claire & carlos just to mention a few.  do all you foreigners act like these people do?

5 minutes ago, Fagen said:

It's a bummer for sure, hope they bring them back in their own apt. somewhere one day, would be nice.

They can have an apartment all 4 of them with the major of success .. very easy for them .

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Eva and Matvei might be trying another approach to Kristy ..

if kristy were to go through with that, i would be shocked.  she would be the biggest hypocrite of the rlc members and i think there are some viewers that would loose some respect for her.

7 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i agree completely, i even said this same thing some days ago except for the "i dislike the bitch intensely" part.  i do dislike the whispering girl with all my heart no matter how pretty she thinks she is.

I think Loraine doesn’t want to see Anthony in her life again ..