B5 General Topic 2022 #11 (May / June)

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think anyone Ukrainian  will be with open staying contract in Barcelona .. I would like to see Di departing and having Alexandra and Lucian going back in B5.

Who of them do you think are Ukrainians? I can't myself tell the difference in Russian and Ukrainian language.

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Are you under influence of some substance ? 🤣

Yes, but that doesn't affect my seeing.... much.... I just think they look alike in the face.. I've noticed it for a long time.. Not just today...

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kylie and Rus arees? leaving

So something else is going on today that could possibly be related to K&R leaving. Eva and Mat appear to be packing and leaving for somewhere. My question is, are Eva and Mat leaving the project or might they me moving to B5 after Kylie and Rus leave. Or was the big party at Eva and Mat's place last week also a going away party?

9 minutes ago, DWI said:

So something else is going on today that could possibly be related to K&R leaving. Eva and Mat appear to be packing and leaving for somewhere. My question is, are Eva and Mat leaving the project or might they me moving to B5 after Kylie and Rus leave. Or was the big party at Eva and Mat's place last week also a going away party?

Eva and Mat seem to be packing as if they are traveling somewhere outside of Barcelona, and not from one apartment to another..   Eva took a painting I believe she had painted and hung it on the wall.

Just now, moules said:

Eva and Mat seem to be packing as if they are traveling somewhere outside of Barcelona, and not from one apartment to another..   Eva took a painting I believe she had painted and hung it on the wall.

They let these paintings as a gift to the next tenants. Many do this.

34 minutes ago, moules said:

Auf dem Gruppenportrait sitzen Kylie und Rus nebeneinander. Holly ist nicht neben Thor und Lorraine und Samson sind getrennt. Party soll also K&R feiern, nicht Verlobungsankündigungen, Hochzeiten, Schwangerschaften etc. Diese Abschiedsbesuche in den Wohnungen bestärken meinen Glauben, dass K&R Katalonien verlassen wird

Auf dieser Party herrscht eine besondere Atmosphäre. Die große Teilnehmerzahl, die gute Stimmung, das Gruppenbild als Abschiedsgeschenk und Andenken.  Habe ich  dort so noch nie gesehen  und es wird wohl einzigartig bleiben. Gut zu sehen daß es diese Party so dort gibt denn man darf nicht vergessen daß jeder und jede bei RLC in einem Konkurrenzverhältnis zueinander stehen das leicht zu Animositäten führen kann. Hoffentlich bleibt auch der Alkoholkonsum mal in erträglichen Grenzen sonst ist der gute Eindruck schnell beschädigt.