Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

8 minutes ago, scutus said:

The fact that the average high temperature in July, and August only,  is 78F. in Prague. Just might have something to do with the lack of A/C being part of deemed equipment necessary, in the design architecture's requirements.  My source of info Bing. "The average temperature of Prague, Czechia."🙂 

The only place they "cheaped out " is the lack of screens in the combination door/window to the balconies. IMO !

Put yourself in the investors shoes. Get your calculator out, and guesstimate how close to a million dollars that cheap A/C would cost. Based on the cubic footage of the complex, and each apartment being a zone, with each having its own controls. Then throw in the average year round temperature to calculate the necessity of it ! 

Actually a million dollars may no be quite enough ! 

ps:  there was no A/C in the Krasnoyarsk apartments either.!!! 😁

Agree about the screens.  Why aren't they code for all windows like they are here?

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

I totally agree about men that hit a woman. It is unacceptable. But a second chance under these circumstances, totally allowable.

But I need to bring up a point. We are men. While we can make our views heard  it is all well and good. But the fact remains. We are men. Doesn't matter Leora's "power" in her environment or in our eyes, she is a woman. That gives her less than a chance in hell to feel power.

Your post reminds me that it seems European (Russian) men, when in a healthy relationship, are more aggressive during lovemaking then North Americans.  Basing my opinion/bservation on various cam sites.  Most of the men on RLC or VH "choke" the women during intercourse.  Rarely see that in the US/Canada.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

Your post reminds me that it seems European (Russian) men, when in a healthy relationship, are more aggressive during lovemaking then North Americans.  Basing my opinion/bservation on various cam sites.  Most of the men on RLC or VH "choke" the women during intercourse.  Rarely see that in the US/Canada.

Noticed that the women also seem to like it.  (Not the women I knew!)

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Agree about the screens.  Why aren't they code for all windows like they are here?

Trying not to sound like a smart alec. My suggestion, would be to look into Prague's City Codes for the answer to that question. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

I totally agree about men that hit a woman. It is unacceptable. But a second chance under these circumstances, totally allowable.

But I need to bring up a point. We are men. While we can make our views heard  it is all well and good. But the fact remains. We are men. Doesn't matter Leora's "power" in her environment or in our eyes, she is a woman. That gives her less than a chance in hell to feel power.

Women are powerful they sit on their most valuable asset, and they know how to use it as a weapon

• Upvote 4

Bonjour, Guyquad, Pulo, GAG-Her, Blue, Jimbo, Aussie, Brokk, Jugg, Max, Newark

Bonne semaine Léora 

Samedi et hier étant absent toute la journée, j ai pu lire ce matin que Léora a bien travaillé au nettoyage de l’appartement de très bons commentaires

Une petite question a-t-elle eu des nouvelles de Paul au téléphone samedi ou dimanche ou ce matin

Merci

Bonne semaine à tous et à toutes

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, scutus said:

Trying not to sound like a smart alec. My suggestion, would be to look into Prague's City Codes for the answer to that question. 

I did that is how I learned they don't build A/C in units.  Man the horse flys in Germany were huge and they left red circles on you.

• Sad 1

Good Morning  

good monday to all 

Good job

23/05/2022 23/May/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste 

Happy Monday GIF by GianniArone

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Miraguy said:

What I want to know is,"Where does she get the cock eyed idea that the apartment is dirty"?  She lives there alone and knowing her, she doesn't create any dirt. Just the opposite. Aside from a little dust, that should be it. There is something wrong with her and this clean freak attitude.

She has always been scrupulously house proud, which isn't a bad thing, but I think what adds to the problem for her is there is possibly a great deal of construction work occurring in the vicinity of her apartment, which would create a large amount of airborne dust and disturbance, especially as she likes fresh air throughout the apartment via open windows and doors.

She has always been very strict on personal hygiene also. It was not unusual in the last apartment to see her shower three times a day sometimes. 

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

She has always been scrupulously house proud, which isn't a bad thing, but I think what adds to the problem for her is there is possibly a great deal of construction work occurring in the vicinity of her apartment, which would create a large amount of airborne dust and disturbance, especially as she likes fresh air throughout the apartment via open windows and doors.

Naw, she has been doing the same routine since she arrived in Prague. She was even like that back in Russia.

• Upvote 1