Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

To accurately answer your question, first of all the balcony that Leora bated on is on the kitchen, and guest room side of the apartment. With only the one opaque panel missing.

The living room section of the narrow balcony has no railing, or privacy panels. As can be seen via camera 4. Leora's bedroom section of the narrow balcony has railing, and opaque panels as can be seen via camera 10 when the curtains are pulled !

Both being on the other side of the apartment !

Thank you for that explanation. My perspective was from the reflections of the glass on the guest room walls. One day I can see grass on the ground and another day trees, based upon where Leora has placed the chair. My eyes try to triangulate which panel is being reflected. If I count the number of balusters from the wall to the camera, two balusters can be seen and at least two more can be assumed, based upon the length of the balcony. At one time, it looked like I was getting two different views of the ground through two different panels. I am very conversant with the subject of Illusions so I know how difficult it can be when the only view is a reflection.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

19 minutes ago, scutus said:

To accurately answer your question, first of all the balcony that Leora bated on is on the kitchen, and guest room side of the apartment. With only the one opaque panel missing.

The living room section of the narrow balcony has no railing, or privacy panels. As can be seen via camera 4. Leora's bedroom section of the narrow balcony has railing, and opaque panels as can be seen via camera 10 when the curtains are pulled !

Both being on the other side of the apartment !

There is a glass panel rail on her bedroom behind the waffle panel and two waist high clear glass panels on each of 2 living room doors for a safety rail.

Apparently RLC installed the fiberglass panels against the glass panels for privacy.

• Confused 2

Just now, Max Ragnar said:

There is a glass panel rail on her bedroom behind the waffle panel and two waist high clear glass panels on beach of 2 ling room doors for a safety rail.

Apparently RLC installed the fiberglass panels against the glass panels for privacy.

May I ask which camera that is inside  of the apartment you can see these from??  Or are you telling what is seen from outside of the apartment. Which is a taboo subject in the forum !!😉

• Upvote 3

Just now, scutus said:

May I ask which camera that is inside  of the apartment you can see these from??  Or are you telling what is seen from outside of the apartment. Which is a taboo subject in the forum !!😉

Mea culpa

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

There is a glass panel rail on her bedroom behind the waffle panel and two waist high clear glass panels on each of 2 living room doors for a safety rail.

The fiberglass panels are part of the building and from the apartment 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

The fiberglass panels are part of the building and from the apartment 

They weren't there once upon a time. They other apartments don't have them unless they were put on ala cart

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1