Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

8 minutes ago, philo said:

I recall her getting right in front of the cam on the bed in her second apartment and looking into the camera. I seem to recall her bating on the kitchen table once also, pointing directly at the camera. 

You sure that’s not another conspiracy ?

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I recall her getting right in front of the cam on the bed in her second apartment and looking into the camera. I seem to recall her bating on the kitchen table once also, pointing directly at the camera. 

So many times, including the bathroom at this apartment.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Be careful from whom you accept information. Do your own research. (Just a tip)

Thanks, wise words indeed, I was just being polite, :) sadly I'm old enough to 'take everything with a pinch of salt', to quote a phrase. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Zorro0 said:

Thanks, wise words indeed, I was just being polite, 🙂 sadly I'm old enough to 'take everything with a pinch of salt', to quote a phrase. 🙂

I miss Malia !

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, taxio said:

se van concretando las fechas de llegada de la familia?

I hope it will not happen for a while. I'm one of those who will not watch another episode with Paul.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

29 minutes ago, philo said:

Is there not more than one opaque balcony panel removed?

To accurately answer your question, first of all the balcony that Leora bated on is on the kitchen, and guest room side of the apartment. With only the one opaque panel missing.

The living room section of the narrow balcony has no railing, or privacy panels. As can be seen via camera 4. Leora's bedroom section of the narrow balcony has railing, and opaque panels as can be seen via camera 10 when the curtains are pulled !

Both being on the other side of the apartment !

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3