Leora - Home Activities (2022) #53

59 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I've never had any use for Paul since the day he grabbed Leora by the throat and slammed her up against the fridge, yelling his head off at her. 

Forgive, but never forget.

I don't tolerate physical violence (does anyone??).  But have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that he realized what he did was wrong. We have all done something stupid we regret (that harmed someone emotionally or physically). Only recall him doing physical harm to her once.

Fast forward 5+ years, Leora is a more confident woman then ever before (life experiences will do that). She'd kick him in the nuts if he (or anyone) did that (again), and she would leave him (no doubt).

Edited by Howard
typo
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

I've never had any use for Paul since the day he grabbed Leora by the throat and slammed her up against the fridge, yelling his head off at her. 

N0 that's was naughty if she don't want to shit on his face that's OK no need to react like that

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

I don't tolerate physical violence (does anyone??).  But have to give the guy the benefit of the doubt that he realized what he did was wrong. We have all done something stupid we regret (that harmed someone emotionally or physically). Only recall him doing physical harm to her once.

Fast forward 5+ years, Leora is a more confident woman then ever before (life experiences will do that). She'd kick him in the nuts if he (or anyone) did that (again), and she would leave him (no doubt).

I totally agree about men that hit a woman. It is unacceptable. But a second chance under these circumstances, totally allowable.

But I need to bring up a point. We are men. While we can make our views heard  it is all well and good. But the fact remains. We are men. Doesn't matter Leora's "power" in her environment or in our eyes, she is a woman. That gives her less than a chance in hell to feel power.

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

Hurt me once shame on you hurt me twice shame on me.  She forgave him, he hasn't repeated it. It's their relationship and they are good.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Hurt me once shame on you hurt me twice shame on me.  She forgave him, he hasn't repeated it. It's their relationship and they are good.

Regardless, we are in for a hell of a sight I suppose.