B1 - General Topic 2022 #20 (May)

Think Zaba would "perform" if she was separated from Esmi and moves to B4 ... She can be a party girl but still holds her actions ! If we all remember Radi in the first weeks she was in B1, she was very shy ... And we all know what happened !  I still give her a chance to step up !  

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Think Zaba would "perform" if she was separated from Esmi and moves to B4 ... She can be a party girl but still holds her actions ! If we all remember Radi in the first weeks she was in B1, she was very shy ... And we all know what happened !  I still give her a chance to step up !  

Zaba has performed already but for sure this “ sisters sharing “ isn’t working for both of them , so many examples the last month .. we can’t know what may happen but both of them are behaving more free when one of them is away .. Let’s hope that RLC makes a good gesture to both girls and the viewers ( of course , nobody knows what the girls really want and if this is actually the way they want to be despite anything anyone of us says here ) .

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Esmi was not there when Zaba first arrived and she did nothing then except for that one time with a man under the covers! They are both good looking girls and I sure would like to see more of them but I doubt this will happen. Not sure If I want them to leave, look what happened in B4 with the return of Amira, probably the ugliest girl ever in RLC with a close runner up in B7 Nelly. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi in the begging of the afternoon came back e gave to Zaba a chocolate and a candle, Zaba didn't even touched both. 

karol is rubbing herself in the LR I think she getting excited 😏

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Esmi with her natural tan getting more and more amazing  day by day 😇👏🏻👏🏻

And I believe that she's going to beaches so that she can be topless or semi nude. She barely has tan lines on her waist and a little on her breasts.  

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

And I believe that she's going to beaches so that she can be topless or semi nude. She barely has tan lines on her waist and a little on her breasts.  

where is this beach? 😁