B4 - General Topic 2022 #45 (May)

55 minutes ago, philo said:

I do agree. However, for Kristy it is different than with some of the other actors. Although she was away from any on-camera involvement for several years, Kristy was among the first RLC "celebrities" ever. Not only was she one of the RLC pioneers, she has had other featured roles before this current tour. So, Kristy's persona is well established over the years and I my opinion is that this puts her in a different category than most other RLC participants.

Spot on there philo re: Kristy and let’s not forget she and Kami were the originators of the endless stroking of each other 😉

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

And the junkie couple sleezeball Matvei and Eva in Loraines bed again. Go home!

the queen of RLC Eva would never do drugs its all in your imagination,thats what i had to listen to when i said her and Sam (who is now with the biggest drug using slut ever to be on RLC BTW) used to do drugs with their guests i was told i was making it all up lol

• Haha 1

eva&matvei is the new chloe&carlos they desperate as hell literally staking kristy 😂

they must realize she loves attention and she is an easy target but that attraction is not worth it girls like that have zero personality hints why everyone loves holly 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

This B4 hot  water situation  has yielded some interesting shower combinations in the last fifteen minutes. Raise your hand if you thought you'd see Zabava and Loraine shower together in B7? Maybe you move  Zabava to B4.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

This B4 hot  water situation  has yielded some interesting shower combinations in the last fifteen minutes. Raise your hand if you thought you'd see Zabava and Loraine shower together in B7? Maybe you move  Zabava to B4.

Maybe RLC is converting to solar and they exhausted the available supply of hot water. Otherwise, it would have to be described as landlord negligence to not fix the hot water problem. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

This is a serious question: What is the difference between stalking, courting, and seducing?

The problem is that you don't know. 🤣

Edited by thinga69
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1