B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

48 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

That would be nice, I like Amalia. 

me too...great tits and always fun and playful with all the girls ...especially Amira ... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

Holly prende in giro il grande gay tutto il tempo?

Of course, if she wanted to sleep like everyone says she would have gone up again two hours ago and her partner Palle blu has never had a girl on his hands like tonight, he's going crazy

Amira... great Titties!! very sociable and always into great massage and sexual playtime ... she has never been goofy or weird ... I look forward to her energy... might sweeten up this douchey mees this is becoming ... good luck and welcome back 

ps... always liked an aristocratic big nose ... adds character .. lol

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Of course, if she wanted to sleep like everyone says she would have gone up again two hours ago and her partner Palle blu has never had a girl on his hands like tonight, he's going crazy

He almost strangles her, and tries to kiss her until she pushes him gentle away patting him on his chest. I think he is a bit creepy

• Like 1

so weird and boring and desperate... i guess for the experienced Holly she is a master of the click bait and not sure of the girl with this hapless and hopeless Samson Blue ... but I like how hard up and inept he is ...  Holly is winding this Thor up so hard he will blow his load the moment she spreads her legs open ... and she will