B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

Sorry, not to offend you, but you didn't get what I said. She might even wanted it but I personally think it wasn't he best thing, for what I just said.

She wanted because is closer to her part-time work and is quieter. You are the one that isn't understanding. 🤣

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

For her it was the best thing 🙂

Well, if she's happy, good. But I see it as a pity since she will loose what she was feeling from the Villa. Let's see what B2 brings to her.

14 minutes ago, timber said:

Good to see that RLC's management is still completely clueless when it comes to casting. What a poor choice.

Based on past stays, she'll go to bed early, do nothing at parties, go out frequently, occasionally masturbate and put on bad tease shows with someone (probably Loraine). Pretty much the opposite of what you want from someone in B4's big room with the jacuzzi.

And she's yet another girl who way overstayed her welcome last year and yet gets brought back once again.

Maybe she's had a personality transplant and will be a wonderful tenant this time, but it's hard for me to see any reason to resubscribe if whoever the idiot is doing the casting keeps bringing back the worst repeat tenants from the past. 

Thx for the spoiler Timb 😏

• Haha 2

Holy balls... too many arriving and leaving, changing rooms, changing locations...  Naga, PLEASE sort this on the overview page for all of the "vacation" groups, if you can.  Much obliged.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, moules said:

Is Amira Russian or Ukrainian, or from one of the -stans?

I was going to ask the same question 😉. I don't remember very well but she could be from Ukraine. I guess she had very long trip and that is why she went straight to bed. 

Loraine and Amira are good friends and had plenty of shows along with Monica, Amalia & Anthony last time when they stayed for many months during the pandemic.