B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Amira a toujours été l'une de mes préférées, mais vraiment maintenant, tous ces efforts et ces mouvements pour Amira ? Ce qui se passe ? .. 

Vraiment tu exageres à mettre au firmamment  des zéros, c'est ta spécialité ou quoi ?

Amira est une conne qiui a gaché B2 et c'est ta préferée ! Toi qui attend du sexe à tous les coins de rue

Je ne comprends plus rien dans tes réflexions .

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, costa049 said:

IMHO I think (unless Luna wanted it) that this is another last minute stupidity from RLC. I think they both fit better the opposite way.

Luna did want it Costa...I posted earlier that she told her friend there were too many parties in B4...especially with B7 opening at the bottom of their garden...

Just now, thinga69 said:

What I told you is what Luna said in B2. That she was promised an apartment downtown and her stay in B4 was temporary. 

Ok, but my question of if she also personally agreed or if it was just on RLC's side still remains. She was already very well integrated in the Villa and seemed to be liking the environment. And she even showed interest on the dance classes and shared it with Holly while telling her she was going to participate in the next one this week, after her return.

20 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think the b2 room where Luna is now is for her, not someone else coming to take this room. Also where would Luna go then if someone came to take that room?
The new girl will be for b4 most likely, masterbedroom empty plus one room downstairs.

I mentioned in my comment that the new girl is supposedly going to B2 which means RLC's initial plan for this new girl and that is why Svetiana cleaned the room and put new sheets and towels. But after Luna's request, RLC will change their plan for the new girl who will arrive soon and put her in B4. 

Just now, costa049 said:

Ok, but my question of if she also personally agreed or if it was just on RLC's side still remains. She was already very well integrated in the Villa and seemed to be liking the environment. And she even showed interest on the dance classes and shared it with Holly while telling her she was going to participate in the next one this week, after her return.

I think it's the only room available in downtown.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

She also told that there was too much partying in b4, she dont mind now and then but not all the time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I think it's the only room available in downtown.

Sorry, not to offend you, but you didn't quite get what I said. She might have even wanted it but I personally think it wasn't he best thing, for what I just said.

Just now, costa049 said:

Sorry, not to offend you, but you didn't get what I said. She might even wanted it but I personally think it wasn't he best thing, for what I just said.

For her it was the best thing 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1