B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I was going to ask the same question 😉. I don't remember very well but she could be from Ukraine. I guess she had very long trip and that is why she went straight to bed. 

Loraine and Amira are good friends and had plenty of shows along with Monica, Amalia & Anthony last time when they stayed for many months during the pandemic.   

Based on arrivals after 00:00 today, it is likely she flew from London.  And she had connected in London from another flight.  There was a later arrival from Riga Latvia, but she doesn't look Latvian.  She does not look Slavic, IMO,which was why I asked if she was from on of the -stans.

From the rush to have Luna pack and move  and Svetlana clean the room, it would seem she called RLC and said, I am at the airport at wherever her original flight departed from, and that's why the very great rush to prepare for her arrival in the middle of the night.

6 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Holy balls... too many arriving and leaving, changing rooms, changing locations...  Naga, PLEASE sort this on the overview page for all of the "vacation" groups, if you can.  Much obliged.

I don't sub anymore my friend, so I'm not the best guy to ask...but as far as tonight's concerned, I think my lovely Geordie lass, Luna, has shifted her arse to B2, on request, and everyone's favourite returnee, Amira, has replaced her in the big bedroom in B4.
Of course, there might have been even more changes while I was typing this...😏

• Thanks 1

With Amira's arrival, it is almost certain that no one will be able to use the jacuzzi as long as she is occupying the penthouse. Amira is a territorial person 😄 if I may say that. 

Last time Amira was in B2, she refused to let Ariela stay with her in the master bedroom for a couple of weeks until a room becomes vacant.  Amira was by herself in the master bedroom after Amalia went back to Ukraine.     

11 minutes ago, moules said:

Based on arrivals after 00:00 today, it is likely she flew from London.  And she had connected in London from another flight.  There was a later arrival from Riga Latvia, but she doesn't look Latvian.  She does not look Slavic, IMO,which was why I asked if she was from on of the -stans.

From the rush to have Luna pack and move  and Svetlana clean the room, it would seem she called RLC and said, I am at the airport at wherever her original flight departed from, and that's why the very great rush to prepare for her arrival in the middle of the night.

It could be and I am not sure where she travelled from.  It seems that it was last minute arrangement. This will be her stay # 4 on RLC and I think she spent more than a year and half in total on RLC cams and who knows how long she will stay this time.