B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so weird and boring and desperate... i guess for the experienced Holly she is a master of the click bait and not sure of the girl with this hapless and hopeless Samson Blue ... but I like how hard up and inept he is ...  Holly is winding this Thor up so hard he will blow his load the moment she spreads her legs open ... and she will 

I dont think so - why wait instead of enjoying

7 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

He almost strangles her, and tries to kiss her until she pushes him gentle away patting him on his chest. I think he is a bit creepy

i hope he NEVER gets with any of the the other girls here after the way he treated karen the other night!!!! fucking dickhead!!!

1 minute ago, henrik theis said:

I dont think so - why wait instead of enjoying

foreplay and sexual tension works for her, them and what Holly knows and why she is a Star for RLC is because she knows we as Voyeurs are going crazy waiting for those sweet legs to spread open... I am obsessed about Holly getting fucked more than anything else in RLC... 

• Sad 1

I see Samson has Marlene ?? in B7   yeay !!! 

and are Holly and Muscle head doing anything on the floor... anything ... sorry to ask  but thanks 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

and are Holly and Muscle head doing anything on the floor... anything ... sorry to ask  but thanks 

hope they take it to a bedroom ...because there are no close up camera views in Fitness room 

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

i hope he NEVER gets with any of the the other girls here after the way he treated karen the other night!!!! fucking dickhead!!!

Do you mean Oks when she wanted sex and he turned her down?

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

He has no idea what he's in for with marlene!!! Hope he has stamina!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1