B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Both Holly and Tweety are well known to buy cloths where ever they go, it's also not Holly's first time going to Bali for an extended period of time. RLC could be sending her other cases at a later date also, there's plenty of reasons as to why she didn't take them. I'm also pretty sure she doesn't have a place Barcelona. She travels far to much for it to be worth it, even keeping a place rented would be a waste of money, especially when she's saving to make her business. She would have been living with her boyfriend for the gap between her RLC stays, and she was back in Ukraine for a month or so before starting this stay.

When did Holly travel to Bali before this trip?

What new business is Holly starting?

They do not buy clothes wherever they go.  Tweety could not afford the clothes she brought back from Paris.  These were bought for her.  Same for the cosmetics she brought from Paris, they were bought for her.

There are numerous former participants who live in Barcelona.  Some even appear on camera during visits to the apartments.  

Just now, moules said:

When did Holly travel to Bali before this trip?

What new business is Holly starting?

They do not buy clothes wherever they go.  Tweety could not afford the clothes she brought back from Paris.  These were bought for her.  Same for the cosmetics she brought from Paris, they were bought for her.

There are numerous former participants who live in Barcelona.  Some even appear on camera during visits to the apartments.  

I don't have dates but she has.

She's wanting to start a Lingerie business.

What I meant was they get clothes where they are, they don't always take everything with them.

Yes there are, but it doesn't make sense for Holly with how much she travels. She's spoken about quite a lot of her trips during English lessons.

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oh no!. Looks like Zaba is leaving B4. 😞

Does't mean she's going home to B1, maybe off to B2 for a few days of Sofa Surfing.

Esmi slept elsewhere for a week maybe it's her turn, unless they have now made up and are going to be friends again?

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oh no!. Looks like Zaba is leaving B4. 😞

That is too bad, they need to split the sisters up, or they never come into thier own by being held back by each other.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Does't mean she's going home to B1, maybe off to B2 for a few days of Sofa Surfing.

Esmi slept elsewhere for a week maybe it's her turn, unless they have now made up and are going to be friends again?

I don't think Zaba have friends at B2. Esmi stayed in B2 for about the same time. I wish that they stay in different apartments. It will be the best for both.

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is too bad, they need to split the sisters up, or they never come into thier own by being held back by each other.

I hope that RLC noticed this in the two occasions that they stay separated and found another room for one of them. Maybe the best solution is moving Zaba to B4 and put her in Tweety's or Holly's room. 

4 minutes ago, moules said:

Maybe RLC is not happy that she did not discuss with them beforehand about moving to B-4 to be in Holly's room while Holly is away.

AFAIK they doesn't need to. She didn't actually moved just over stayed from the two days of party. I don't think that RLC sees this as a problem. Even because B7 has guests for what, almost two weeks strait?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Maybe RLC is not happy that she did not discuss with them beforehand about moving to B-4 to be in Holly's room while Holly is away.

She overstayed the party nothing more, most of the others stayed until Tuesday morning making it a 2 night party.