B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

6 minutes ago, tle said:

It’s hard to find girls and couples that are both “real” and exciting… “Real” is usually pretty boring…. And exciting will get you kicked off RLC….

Very good post ..that’s why balance is needed amongst the participants , you can’t have only Marlenes , you need also Alanas.. For me , it is always the chemistry and the relationships in an apartment that can define how the girls will behave ..And of course RLC that they suffered a big period of not being able to find girls when in the past they were queues waiting to get inside the cameras world ..When RLC understands that needs no Leora’s’ , Hollys’ , Loraines’ and similar , then RLC can only improve ..If RLC feels dependent on these girls , if RLC is dominated by the wishes of its participants , their declined numbers suffered will only keep on ..they brought a new idea on the table that is currently and in my humble opinion working , they have an incredible opportunity due to unfortunate events having a source of being able to recruit anyone they wish from Ukraine , if they don’t go back being the bosses and setting the standards for the girls rather than having girls who simply take RLC’s money  by rent free and doing nothing with the biggest example being in Prague , then , RLC will be surviving always but with content not pleasant to viewers ..

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I was in Bali , you can stay as long as you want , first you can buy an extended visa stay at the airport , then you stay for 60 days ..and then , the usual trick is buying a ticket to Thailand or wherever just for a 24 hours going away - entering back in Indonesia and then it is all from the beginning…Easy tricks in Asia 😁.. The big question is if RLC is doing what the girls wish ( which is terrible ) or they have the rules that the girls need to oblige .. If RLC satisfies its employees wishes all the time , if the employees are the bosses and the RLC company does everything so as not losing them , then they have already been defeated ..Which I don’t  think so .

Yes, you can manipulate Indonesian visas, by buying an outbound ticket  to another destination.  However, she left with FEWER clothes than she took with her on her supposed five day vacation in Amsterdam.  (It's warmer in Bali than it is in Dam Square).  I watched her going out the front door on replay, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, after all that packing.

In the RLC universe, there are stars and there is the supporting cast.  The stars like Leora and Masha drive the subscriptions, not the supporting cast.  Do you think Zaba is more important than Holly from an RLC subscription standpoint?

I believe Masha is one of your favorites, and it seems to me, she does pretty much what she damn well pleases.  Do you think Luna will become a star?  She said she wanted to leave B-4 because of all the parties!  And you posted that you hoped she would host parties at the villa with her local friends!  Maybe she can become a Leora type star, if she follows the Radi model.  But you don't like the Radi model.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, poncherello said:

Hi Holly, after Radislava and after Tweety you too (at 07:20:22) go through the door to go out. Have a good trip in your life. You made us dream, you made us hope, you deluded and disappointed us but you always let yourself be loved without doubts. We will miss your smile, we will miss your elegance, we will miss Holly. Come back soon  

And I'll miss those sweet titties, great beaver, rocking body and your open sexuality... oh ya  great ass.. bon voyage

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, moules said:

HOLLY WILL BE BACK AT RLC WITHIN 30 DAYS.  As I posted in a B-7 thread, the maximum stay for a visitor with a Ukrainian passport in Bali is 30 days.

She packed her clothes into suitcases, a laundry cart, and a drawstring storage bag, and all these are now stored near where the racks are for drying clothes at the bottom of the stairs.  (Bottom and left of the cam view in 3-18.)  A storage bag with Tweety's clothes is under the bed where Zaba is now sleeping.

She left for Bali with only her small yellow suitcase and her backpack.  This is not to say that she will return to B-4, or to her room in B-4.  Perhaps, she and Tweety will room together again.  They will be fuck-buddies in Bali.

That's why there were no big good-byes.   Why Thor didn't go to the airport with her, to help her with all her suitcases.

She cleared the stuff from her room so that Zaba could sleep there. 

As is RLC custom, she will be shown as leaving the project.  

I'm sure she told Luna she was only going to Bali for a month and after that she would come back to RLC if they wanted her,  if not she'd find something else. no big deal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

it makes no sense

They have water, because they use a hose to fill the toilet bowl in the main bathroom on level 3.  But there is no water pressure.  Perhaps they were using a pump to provide the pressure and the pump has failed.  there is plenty of water in B-7, next door.t

2 minutes ago, moules said:

They have water, because they use a hose to fill the toilet bowl in the main bathroom on level 3.  But there is no water pressure.  Perhaps they were using a pump to provide the pressure and the pump has failed.  there is plenty of water in B-7, next door.t

the hose is probably coming from b7