B4 - General Topic 2022 #46 (May)

23 minutes ago, moos54 said:

On CC, we use the names that rlc gives to the participants

don't you find it strange to hear another name and wonder if it's really their real name ^^

No I don't. And I did not wonder why Holly called Tweety with her real name. If you should be careful about it it might be a good idea to tell the participants not to use  their real names in public.  

Edited by moos54

11 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba really can't sleep. I say it again, I think she should go to a doctor. Even doing exercises she barely could sleep.

Maybe if she got off her phone she would have time to close her eyes.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, henrik theis said:

No I don't. And I did not wonder why Holly called Tweety with her real name. If you should be careful about it it might be a good idea to tell the participants not to use  their real names in public.  

they do what they want
we just have rules on the forum, one of them is not to use their real name

HOLLY WILL BE BACK AT RLC WITHIN 30 DAYS.  As I posted in a B-7 thread, the maximum stay for a visitor with a Ukrainian passport in Bali is 30 days.

She packed her clothes into suitcases, a laundry cart, and a drawstring storage bag, and all these are now stored near where the racks are for drying clothes at the bottom of the stairs.  (Bottom and left of the cam view in 3-18.)  A storage bag with Tweety's clothes is under the bed where Zaba is now sleeping.

She left for Bali with only her small yellow suitcase and her backpack.  This is not to say that she will return to B-4, or to her room in B-4.  Perhaps, she and Tweety will room together again.  They will be fuck-buddies in Bali.

That's why there were no big good-byes.   Why Thor didn't go to the airport with her, to help her with all her suitcases.

She cleared the stuff from her room so that Zaba could sleep there. 

As is RLC custom, she will be shown as leaving the project.  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

HOLLY WILL BE BACK AT RLC WITHIN 30 DAYS.  As I posted in a B-7 thread, the maximum stay for a visitor with a Ukrainian passport in Bali is 30 days.

She packed her clothes into suitcases, a laundry cart, and a drawstring storage bag, and all these are now stored near where the racks are for drying clothes at the bottom of the stairs.  (Bottom and left of the cam view in 3-18.)  A storage bag with Tweety's clothes is under the bed where Zaba is now sleeping.

She left for Bali with only her small yellow suitcase and her backpack.  This is not to say that she will return to B-4, or to her room in B-4.  Perhaps, she and Tweety will room together again.  They will be fuck-buddies in Bali.

That's why there were no big good-byes.   Why Thor didn't go to the airport with her, to help her with all her suitcases.

That doesn't mean that she will be back at RLC, just that will stay in Bali for 30 days and return to wherever she wants to go.

On 5/24/2022 at 3:02 AM, timber said:

Good to see that RLC's management is still completely clueless when it comes to casting. What a poor choice.

Based on past stays, she'll go to bed early, do nothing at parties, go out frequently, occasionally masturbate and put on bad tease shows with someone (probably Loraine). Pretty much the opposite of what you want from someone in B4's big room with the jacuzzi.

And she's yet another girl who way overstayed her welcome last year and yet gets brought back once again.

Maybe she's had a personality transplant and will be a wonderful tenant this time, but it's hard for me to see any reason to resubscribe if whoever the idiot is doing the casting keeps bringing back the worst repeat tenants from the past. 

What you say makes perfect sense and nobody could agree less ..Amira already In her previous stay did more than what was expected , they put her there alone so , thinking of what Holly and Tweety did while being there together , anything similar might be consider a success I guess 😁😆

But ..We have two hunters now , the one can have anyone he wishes , the other needs to have a success , however they both went for the most difficult ones , that is Oks was a fast first days excitement , but approaching Tweety , Holly , Kristy and Loraine , well , that’s some really tough targets ..And Thor scored while Samson got the blue balls repeatedly but I think only because Loraine can’t let go of her past , we will see ..Therefore , Amira will gather tons of heat as it happened with Holly and Tweety as tenants who , let’s be honest , they were boring but it was saved for being Holly and Tweety , gorgeous .. I hope Amira will be hunted 😁😆 and step up her game , otherwise will be here with everyone to riot 😂🤣 as I did it with Holly and Tweety but then the members here weren’t that bad as they are already with Amira ..let’s see her first during this stay , maybe getting this room she knows that she needs to step up and both guys are “ watching “….

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, moules said:

I was in Bali , you can stay as long as you want , first you can buy an extended visa stay at the airport , then you stay for 60 days ..and then , the usual trick is buying a ticket to Thailand or wherever just for a 24 hours going away - entering back in Indonesia and then it is all from the beginning…Easy tricks in Asia 😁.. The big question is if RLC is doing what the girls wish ( which is terrible ) or they have the rules that the girls need to oblige .. If RLC satisfies its employees wishes all the time , if the employees are the bosses and the RLC company does everything so as not losing them , then they have already been defeated ..Which I don’t  think so .

It’s hard to find girls and couples that are both “real” and exciting… “Real” is usually pretty boring…. And exciting will get you kicked off RLC….

17 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That doesn't mean that she will be back at RLC, just that will stay in Bali for 30 days and return to wherever she wants to go.

If I didn't expect to return to a place where nearly all my clothes are stored, I wouldn't leave them there.  Holly has a place in Barcelona where she can take her clothes.   The same place she was at during her so-called vacation in Amsterdam. 

Why would RLC give her a five day vacation, allow her to return for two nights, allow her to put all her clothes in storage at the villa, if they did not expect her to return?  If she was not intending to return,  RLC, like any business, would have told her to leave the project BEFORE she went on her five day vacation.