B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

14 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Nice fantasy 😂

Of course, I am like Mad King Ludwig.

Another clue.  The sun never shines on the terrace seen in 4-3 and 4.4.   Very likely there is a terrace or veranda deck above it.

The original owner of B-7 went to great expense developing the site.  The slope of the hill was so steep that much of the hillside had to be excavated to provide a level foundation for the villa itself.  After the excavation, 150-200 (?) square meters of heavy stone retaining wall was installed to prevent the villa from sliding down the hillside, or an adjacent villa from sliding into it.

And after all this expense, the original owner of the villa hen builds himself or herself a penthouse suite with a master bath the size of a broom closet, and a master bedroom with a view of, well, nothing. <<< where B&N sleep.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, moules said:

Another clue.  The sun never shines on the terrace seen in 4-3 and 4.4.   Very likely there is a terrace or veranda deck above it.

The original owner of B-7 went to great expense developing the site.  The slope of the hill was so steep that much of the hillside had to be excavated to provide a level foundation for the villa itself.  After the excavation, 150-200 (?) square meters of heavy stone retaining wall was installed to prevent the villa from sliding down the hillside, or an adjacent villa from sliding into it.

And after all this expense, the original owner of the villa hen builds himself or herself a penthouse suite with a master bath the size of a broom closet, and a master bedroom with a view of, well, nothing. <<< where B&N sleep.

The top floor is B&N's room and balcony.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moules said:

If the garage is the room above the living room, Eg the door on the right at the top of the stairs 2.6 the driveway to it will be above the terrace seen on 4.3 and 4.4 

The drive must go towards the stone wall because the garden at the back of the terrace seen from 4.3 leads down to the garden seen on cam 3.11 which is the window / door into Samson's room. No evidence to suggest the is a roof above that garden.

Also if you look at the plan of floor 2 and from cam 2.1 there is a door at the far end of N & G room which I'd guess goes directly out on to the driveway as the bathroom door is off to the left of that short corridor.

I'd agree that the house does lack the super master bedroom and bathroom but if there is another floor above 2 where are the stairs?

Given that nearly everyone on this board is 'supposed' to know where the villa is why don't you look on Streetview?

I can't figure out the role of Samson and Thor. Did RLC bring them on to fuck all the girls already in the program because that's all I see them trying to do. Are they not capable of going out and finding their own women? Another shitty decision by RLC. I have never seen a Company make so many stupid decisions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I can't figure out the role of Samson and Thor. Did RLC bring them on to fuck all the girls already in the program because that's all I see them trying to do. Are they not capable of going out and finding their own women? Another shitty decision by RLC. I have never seen a Company make so many stupid decisions. 

They are doing what is the easiest. They don't need to go hunting while there are plenty at their disposal and willing to do shows for the cams. When they try with everyone and no one else  invites them to gatherings and stuff they will go outside.

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

I'd agree that the house does lack the super master bedroom and bathroom but if there is another floor above 2 where are the stairs?

I also notice there is no elevator in this villa... You gotta take the stairs...

4 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

If the garage is the room above the living room, Eg the door on the right at the top of the stairs 2.6 the driveway to it will be above the terrace seen on 4.3 and 4.4 

The drive must go towards the stone wall because the garden at the back of the terrace seen from 4.3 leads down to the garden seen on cam 3.11 which is the window / door into Samson's room. No evidence to suggest the is a roof above that garden.

Also if you look at the plan of floor 2 and from cam 2.1 there is a door at the far end of N & G room which I'd guess goes directly out on to the driveway as the bathroom door is off to the left of that short corridor.

Given that nearly everyone on this board is 'supposed' to know where the villa is why don't you look on Streetview?

The garage is not above the terrace seen in 4.3 and 4.4   A garage placed there would mean constructing the equivalent of a small bridge using concrete or steel.  There is no indication of columns cut into either the stone wall or the villa wall to support the floor of a garage... Looking at the garden/yard in 4.3, one can see an older stone wall and a railing; the railing is to prevent people from falling off the terrace into the space below.   This space is on the opposite side of the house from the backyard.  A garage would be prohibitively expensive.

The polygon for the villa itself can be seen in the area diagram for level 4.  This is not to scale.  The polygon is replicated for level 1, which is closer to scale.  The level 2 floor plan  is not a polygon, and is for a much smaller area.  The level 2 floor-plan is misleading and reverses positions of certain features.  The balcony in 2.5 receives the morning sun, so it is oriented toward the city of Barcelona..  The balcony is protected by a solid concrete wall with a single pipe railing on top.  The solid wall suggests it is anchored to the ground and is not cantilevered.

Thor, Samson, Loraine, Lilith, Zara and Amira left B7 by leaving out of the 4.6 Backyard and did not come back to B4- edit Zara and Amira are back in B7

Nelly and Bogdan ran over to b4 to get the hookah pipe.

10 minutes ago, moules said:

The garage is not above the terrace seen in 4.3 and 4.4   A garage placed there would mean constructing the equivalent of a small bridge using concrete or steel.  There is no indication of columns cut into either the stone wall or the villa wall to support the floor of a garage... Looking at the garden/yard in 4.3, one can see an older stone wall and a railing; the railing is to prevent people from falling off the terrace into the space below.   This space is on the opposite side of the house from the backyard.  A garage would be prohibitively expensive.

The polygon for the villa itself can be seen in the area diagram for level 4.  This is not to scale.  The polygon is replicated for level 1, which is closer to scale.  The level 2 floor plan  is not a polygon, and is for a much smaller area.  The level 2 floor-plan is misleading and reverses positions of certain features.  The balcony in 2.5 receives the morning sun, so it is oriented toward the city of Barcelona..  The balcony is protected by a solid concrete wall with a single pipe railing on top.  The solid wall suggests it is anchored to the ground and is not cantilevered.

i have asked permission of the mods if i can post an overhead picture of the two villas that should stop all of this discussion.  i am waiting to hear from one of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Thor, Samson, Loraine, Lilith, Zara and Amira left B7 by leaving out of the 4.6 Backyard and did not come back to B4

Nelly and Bogdan ran over to b4 to get the hookah pipe.

this picture would also explain where they go when leaving b7 via the backyard.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

C'est la "soupe à la grimace" au B7 entre Karen et Oks, non

Vue qu'elles sont absentes et qu'elles ne reviennent que demain, je ne vois pas en quoi il y aurait la soupe à la grimace entre les filles