B7 - General Topic 2022 #4 (May / June)

Just now, Fagen said:

Hmm Zaba doesnt do much and im starting to wonder if she will ever movie into that room

Agree. But I think RLC is giving her a second chance in B4. She did had a chance in B1 but she took the off, in B4 she will have all the privacy that she had when she joined.

• Haha 1

Well ..they could always send the less watched I believe tenants of them all , Nelly and Bogdan and give the room to Holly ..it is very simple 😊😊😊😊

In my estimation , we have two complete edges , the one that “ everybody loves Holly “ and the other “ everybody want Nelly out “…or am I wrong ? 🧐

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think she will do more, she spend many times alone in her room in b1 and she never did any bates when she was alone. But we will see.

Nobody could think some days ago what we would see from Esmi ..I think one of the biggest surprises ever in the existence of this site was to watch a GOV being shy and taking a shower with her bikini , only to be fucked on cameras 72 hours later 😁.. I think these two sisters might be in the end the most unpredictable 😆

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I dont think she will do more, she spend many times alone in her room in b1 and she never did any bates when she was alone. But we will see.

From Zaba, I just expect sex. Some one here said that Thor said to Zaba that she wasn't wore enough to be in B4. If that info is right maybe he was playing mind games with her by making her think "If Holly had sex with him I will too". 

• Like 1

The most important at the moment I believe is to keep the sisters separated .. the transformation is happening and hopefully it remains 😉☺️

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Hmm Zaba doesnt do much and im starting to wonder if she will ever movie into that room

Sorry Fagan, but this such and such doesn't do much you guys keep posting really pisses me off!! These girls who don't do much are just going about they're daily life best they can with a shitload of cams pointing at them. They're not performing circus animals, and I'm 100% sure they're fulfilling any contracts they've signed. 

From where I'm sitting, doesn't do much means not bating every day pointing their pussy at the cam or getting involved in the fake shit shows...😒

Not that I watch now, but fuck all has changed...I'd much rather watch the girls acting normally, forming genuine friendships, bonding and having a laugh with each other and enjoying themselves...that's what I miss...and the showers 😏

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Curious to see if Holly is going to have sex when not under contract ..🤨

That' was my first thought when I saw her.

And I think she will since maybe she will sleep with Thor.

• Sad 1