Leora - Home Activities (2022) #54

Just now, jugghead said:

But i assume you know everything.

No. Nothing like that, and nothing you are involved in. The forum has been wrecked. And i am fucking sick to death of it. There are a couple of retards who deserve nothing, yet seem to be getting away with everything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No. Nothing like that, and nothing you are involved in. The forum has been wrecked. And i am fucking sick to death of it. There are a couple of retards who deserve nothing, yet seem to be getting away with everything.

ok I'm down with that.

• Like 1

You lot will have to pick sides, because i am getting more and more pissed off at this. No one seems to be bothered. Well i am. I know who was behind it, where it comes from originally etc. They are so fucking thick. And to think it might not even mean a thing to her. This is making me more angry than anything before. Warned you all before about this, now it's coming to fruition. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 7

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

More than anything else, the indifference of the admins is quite surprising. Yet I remembered that the leaks of the home address or social media accounts of the participants were prohibited. Also because let's not fool ourselves, from the photo of the apartment you can easily trace the address of Leora. For a geolocation expert it's a piece of cake.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

More than anything else, the indifference of the admins is quite surprising. Yet I remembered that the leaks of the home address or social media accounts of the participants were prohibited. Also because let's not fool ourselves, from the photo of the apartment you can easily trace the address of Leora. For a geolocation expert it's a piece of cake.

Well, when someone isn't popular a blind eye can be taken. Not just that though, you've seen what's been written, what's been derogatory, and yet......She is still there to perform and do as she's told? 

All this is really, really fucking me off. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6