Leora - Home Activities (2022) #54

9 hours ago, philo said:

Does anyone know if Leora will continue to go out to see her boyfriend after Paul comes?

Thick as treacle !! 

Let you out for an hour unsupervised again have they?

GREAT JOB RETARD - Stifler thumbs up | Meme Generator

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Bonjour Pulo, Guyquad, Jmbo, aussie, Gag-Her, Bleu, Brokk, Jugg

Merci pour vos commentaires

Leora je ne voie pas tes battes mais merci pour les autres membres du forum

Excellent Jeudi Ascension jours fériés

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

Ok I am not here enough to know all of this, but it fascinates me. I would defer to the cat as always.

There are a couple, perhaps three, who's only purpose of contributing to this thread is to try and undermine Leora and the everyday harmony( for what it's worth ) of the forum.

They sometimes hide behind the guise of appreciating her efforts but are waiting on any opportunity to belittle her or some of her fans.

It's gone past the point of casually expressing different opinions, there's an undercurrent of vindictiveness, disguised in some cases by a pretence of wanting what's best for Leora, or trying to influence her life, culminating in the posting of what was described as the outside windows of her apartment showing where she lived. WHY !

There are several members on this forum who have known for years where she lives, but have not published the information, yet someone for whatever reason ( perhaps to score points ) thinks it serves a purpose to do so.

Leora has for obvious reasons (to those who follow the forum ) been in a very good frame of mind recently and it reflects in the way she performs, and the satisfaction and pleasure the fans are getting. Why would anyone want to pile a load of negative shit on her to burst her bubble.

If you don't like or appreciate her then do what I did when I was dissatisfied with her for a while, leave RLC and return if things in your view improve, why watch her if you don't like her?

Let the woman enjoy her moment of happiness in the next couple of weeks, many of you don't realise just how hard she has worked to achieve it.....And I for one wish her, Paul and Eva a happy future, whatever it may hold.     

• Upvote 14

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There are a couple, perhaps three, who's only purpose of contributing to this thread is to try and undermine Leora and the everyday harmony( for what it's worth ) of the forum.

They sometimes hide behind the guise of appreciating her efforts but are waiting on any opportunity to belittle her or some of her fans.

It's gone past the point of casually expressing different opinions, there's an undercurrent of vindictiveness, disguised in some cases by a pretence of wanting what's best for Leora, or trying to influence her life, culminating in the posting of what was described as the outside windows of her apartment showing where she lived. WHY !

There are several members on this forum who have known for years where she lives, but have not published the information, yet someone for whatever reason ( perhaps to score points ) thinks it serves a purpose to do so.

Leora has for obvious reasons (to those who follow the forum ) been in a very good frame of mind recently and it reflects in the way she performs, and the satisfaction and pleasure the fans are getting. Why would anyone want to pile a load of negative shit on her to burst her bubble.

If you don't like or appreciate her then do what I did when I was dissatisfied with her for a while, leave RLC and return if things in your view improve, why watch her if you don't like her?

Let the woman enjoy her moment of happiness in the next couple of weeks, many of you don't realise just how hard she has worked to achieve it.....And I for one wish her, Paul and Eva a happy future, whatever it may hold.     

👍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

yesterday was a great happy wednesday  

Afternoon 

Leora With white panties and white t-shirt 

dancing and singing 

Jeans and T-shirt 

Exit 

Night 

Leora Bought a doll and ball to Eva 

On the couch watching movie 

Eat 

21:28 

On the couch Masturbation with Mr pink 

Camera 3 

eat and drink tea 

Watch a movie 

To sleep 

Leora Is happy 😃 

Beautiful girl♥️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

In reality, due to the nature of the forums you have to take - 

Good Bad Ugly Trailer GIF - Good Bad Ugly Trailer GIFs

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Spot on!!!

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In reality, due to the nature of the forums you have to take - 

Good Bad Ugly Trailer GIF - Good Bad Ugly Trailer GIFs

To an extent yes dougiestyle4u , but not when it possibly breaches privacy of the tenant or security, otherwise where do you draw the line?....Giving out her phone number perhaps?

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

To an extent yes dougiestyle4u , but not when it possibly breaches privacy of the tenant or security, otherwise where do you draw the line?....Giving out her phone number perhaps?

It's time the MOD's put a stop to it.

• Like 4