B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

11 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

I appreciate your answers, DDHM, but recognize that we have never observed for a year that I have subscribed to girls taking more ease with time. On the contrary, we have observed many times false hopes. As proof, the swimming pool, and I know for sure that the people who dared to get naked in the garden paid a high price for it. Departures in April. It's no coincidence that these are all people who regularly get naked outside.

I think RLC now is watchable than the difficult Covid period .. There’s Marlene who offers the fun and the craziness , there’s Karol who offers as much as so people want to have more , if B2 was more active and not suffering the common sharing of Kristy and Alana , it might have been more fun in most apartments .. As I have said , the secret for me is that you see good relations amongst the tenants and not daily life dramas .. many say that Radislava should  have stayed , but for me it was painful to watch .. the summer hasn’t started , we saw already some parties and we saw an incredible fast growing friendship ( for me it is more ) for Holly and Thor .. I can’t complain , it can’t be everyday partying , it can’t be everyday sex .. but it can everyday be a nice atmosphere so you can tune in , see your favorite tenant in a good mood and having fun and then it is ok .

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Loraine doesnt seem to let Samson kiss her on her mouth, just some hug and him trying to kiss her but only gets to on her cheek

Yes .. he is like a game for her ..it is like there’s an agreement and Samson has accepted it ..perhaps to do things when both are out of cameras and not  with RLC ? In any case , the hunting continues .. and the blue balls grow 😂🤣

8 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

It is well known, panties keep you warm...;) Are you serious?? Tesla and Elian I remember very well were immediately in full nudity. Nothing compared, and even Megan had stripped naked on the edge of the pool just before leaving.

Of course it isn’t the way that Tesla and Elian entered but I speak about the dynamic and for this I think it is as equal as them .. I think her first impressions are great .. About Megan , well , we know she loved the cameras attention and many things were mostly a show ..but Megan’s natural beauty could drive the men crazy .. 

44 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She should suggest the same for 213. I wouldn't kiss that ugly face either. 

Could be ok if you would pay respect to tenants, my Friend ... She just arrived !  And she is not that bad at all !  RESPECT is the key word!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I feel really bad for Sampson, just wish he'd stop let Loraine lead him on with those childish games she's playing with him! He looks like an older guy who should know better....

• Upvote 1

Il y a 4 heures, dhm a dit :

Je pense que RLC maintenant est plus respectable que la période difficile du Covid .. Y'a Marlène qui offre le fun et la folie , y'a Karol qui en propose autant pour que les gens veuillent en avoir plus , si B2 était plus actif et ne subissait pas le partage commun de Kristy et Alana, cela aurait pu être plus amusant dans la plupart des appartements.. Comme je l'ai dit, le secret pour moi est que vous voyez de bonnes relations entre les locataires et non des drames de la vie quotidienne.. beaucoup disent que Radislava aurait dû rester, mais pour moi c'était pénible à regarder .. l'été n'a pas commencé, nous avons déjà vu des fêtes et nous avons vu une amitié incroyable (pour moi c'est plus) pour Holly et Thor .. je ne peux pas me plaindre, ça ne peut pas faire la fête tous les jours,ça ne peut pas être du sexe tous les jours .. mais ça peut être une atmosphère agréable tous les jours pour que vous puissiez vous connecter, voir votre locataire préféré de bonne humeur et s'amuser et puis ça va.

Je suis d'accord qu'on préfère observer les gens vivre et agir naturellement, mais quand Amira est arrivée le 25 mai et était à 15h25 dans la cuisine sans culotte, elle était naturelle, quand elle a dû redescendre en B2 à 16h29 mettre une culotte, ce n'était plus naturel, mais une contrainte. Lorsque Loraine a conseillé à la nouvelle fille de mettre un haut en traversant le hall après avoir pris une douche en culotte après l'avoir enlevée juste avant, ce n'était pas non plus un comportement naturel, mais une contrainte. Je suis pour le naturel, et je partage complètement cette idée, mais le vrai naturel, la vraie liberté.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I feel really bad for Sampson, just wish he'd stop let Loraine lead him on with those childish games she's playing with him! He looks like an older guy who should know better....

Come on, he just aimed too high. He will never get anything from the Queen, but she is comfortable with visualizations, and that is also good for him ($). However he is getting annoying, every chance is good to touch Lori and try to kiss her. How many times does one have to be rejected to understand that he to stay on is own place?