B4 - General Topic 2022 #47 (May)

I can see that  the guys being always around the girls and the girls enjoying their company , inviting them for activities , welcoming them in apartments like B1 for “ shows “ or whatever makes a lot of people jealous here watching day in and day out our lovely girls being around them … I guess watching them isolated with their phones and do nothing but simply being alone has been a better daily routine and fun to watch … 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Sad 2

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I can see that  the guys being always around the girls and the girls enjoying their company , inviting them for activities , welcoming them in apartments like B1 for “ shows “ or whatever makes a lot of people jealous here watching day in and day out our lovely girls being around them … I guess watching them isolated with their phones and do nothing but simply being alone has been a better daily routine and fun to watch … 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I think the question is more about the quality of the muscle bound brainless freaks that RLC or Bogdan recruited for this villa. I think they should throw out the whole crew from B7 and start all over. There is no one in that villa worth watching. Who ever wanted to see Nelly and Bogdan again. They wore out their welcome in B4.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Just now, Miraguy said:

I think the question is more about the quality of the muscle bound brainless freaks that RLC or Bogdan recruited for this villa. I think they should throw out the whole crew from B7 and start all over. There is no one in that villa worth watching. Who ever wanted to see Nelly and Bogdan again. They wore out their welcome in B4.

I think that in 2,5 weeks , seeing a guy having fucked 2 girls , flirted easily other 2 ( Kristy & Zara ) and in general the girls when he speaks paying attention to him and liking his general behavior , I can’t consider him brainless …As for Samson , he is less talented as an individual than Thor but only for targeting Loraine and having managed to give her a nice vibe again and make her - at lest for my taste - watchable rather than the “ghost “she had transformed and having lost so many kilos due to not appetite and sadness / depression , he is ok in my books .

We always complain for girls that join and do nothing rather than living rent free and taking advantage of RLC facilities and amenities . For me , the guys have  made the girls look more interesting and fun to watch , let’s be honest here , women love men attention , being in discussions , showing off …the presence of other GOV has always been a competition like “ oh , I am prettier , have bigger boobs “ and so on but now the guys can actually make the  girls  take care even more themselves , feel jealous if either of them flirts someone , small , little stories that I believe will be causing real life incidents ..

One last comment is that for sure I am expecting the guys to also hunt outsiders but come on , the guys have done what girls have been doing ( that  means nothing 😂🤣 ) nothing for months with tenants we saw recently .. As for Nelly and Bogdan , their presence is indifferent for me , they are there for RLC reasons which I personally don’t like and I am disappointed but I have the choice now to not watch them as there are other plenty of choices .

I am an Amira fan although I don’t agree with her lips work ( she and Babi destroyed a lot .. ) , Loraine is the most gorgeous GOV , Zara is fantastic , Lilith I think will surprise , Oks is interesting and fun to watch , sociable and for me she’s the female Thor if I may say so and Karen , well , she has some personal issues as it was revealed and time is needed . One of the sisters is arriving , let’s see how it goes .

The ideal would have been to have on screen Ulyana , Harley and Olivia , as we saw today and I was very pleased , finally sweet little Ulyana might have found someone and Olivia looked in a good mood . I would have also liked Cecilia but in general , I think the content is much more interesting and watchable than when we had for months Holly and Tweety and Loraine in their rooms and just some action every now and then by Ulyana .. Let’s be patient and give time , the summer is upon us , the parties have returned ( I try to remember any major event last year in the villa , especially after Tesla and Elian and their early incidents and I can’t ) , the mood and relationships are not bad , let’s see .

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think that in 2,5 weeks , seeing a guy having fucked 2 girls , flirted easily other 2 ( Kristy & Zara ) and in general the girls when he speaks paying attention to him and liking his general behavior , I can’t consider him brainless …As for Samson , he is less talented as an individual than Thor but only for targeting Loraine and having managed to give her a nice vibe again and make her - at lest for my taste - watchable rather than the “ghost “she had transformed and having lost so many kilos due to not appetite and sadness / depression , he is ok in my books .

We always complain for girls that join and do nothing rather than living rent free and taking advantage of RLC facilities and amenities . For me , the guys have  made the girls look more interesting and fun to watch , let’s be honest here , women love men attention , being in discussions , showing off …the presence of other GOV has always been a competition like “ oh , I am prettier , have bigger boobs “ and so on but now the guys can actually make the  girls  take care even more themselves , feel jealous if either of them flirts someone , small , little stories that I believe will be causing real life incidents ..

One last comment is that for sure I am expecting the guys to also hunt outsiders but come on , the guys have done what girls have been doing ( that  means nothing 😂🤣 ) nothing for months with tenants we saw recently .. As for Nelly and Bogdan , their presence is indifferent for me , they are there for RLC reasons which I personally don’t like and I am disappointed but I have the choice now to not watch them as there are other plenty of choices .

I am an Amira fan although I don’t agree with her lips work ( she and Babi destroyed a lot .. ) , Loraine is the most gorgeous GOV , Zara is fantastic , Lilith I think will surprise , Oks is interesting and fun to watch , sociable and for me she’s the female Thor if I may say so and Karen , well , she has some personal issues as it was revealed and time is needed . One of the sisters is arriving , let’s see how it goes .

The ideal would have been to have on screen Ulyana , Harley and Olivia , as we saw today and I was very pleased , finally sweet little Ulyana might have found someone and Olivia looked in a good mood . I would have also liked Cecilia but in general , I think the content is much more interesting and watchable than when we had for months Holly and Tweety and Loraine in their rooms and just some action every now and then by Ulyana .. Let’s be patient and give time , the summer is upon us , the parties have returned ( I try to remember any major event last year in the villa , especially after Tesla and Elian and their early incidents and I can’t ) , the mood and relationships are not bad , let’s see .

Lots of blah, blah, blah here. But I don't think that fucking two girls makes a guy smart. These two guys are from the lower end of the totem pole and the girls have little to choose from.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

The two "zombies" of the B7 are shamefully inappropriate and rude. They show up in the rooms of the girls who are still sleeping. Loraine absolutely has to solve this problem. It is only her to blame for this inappropriate attitude

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Un sacco di bla, bla, bla qui. Ma non credo che scopare due ragazze renda un ragazzo intelligente. Questi due ragazzi provengono dall'estremità inferiore del totem e le ragazze hanno poco da scegliere.

I fully agree with what you say. If there were no RLC they would not see pussy even in photography, so many muscles and little brain and are helped by a girl as beautiful as she is stupid (Loraine). Let's make it clear that Oks was fucked because she wanted to be fucked (drunk) and he didn't get his cock on end. Holly was fucked because Holly wanted (let's honestly remember that women decide who to indulge in and not males?). I don't understand why Holly did it but certainly for a moment of generosity and kindness since the next morning she would leave and she would never see him again in the future (those who hope for a love story are deluded poor). Holly did not give herself everything, we want to clarify once and for all that Holly did what she wanted but not everything and she too was drunk on the first night and he did not raise his cock)? An example of what I tell us is that Holly, for the first time, didn't give Thor a good BJ (she hadn't even denied Daniel that semidramatic night). Having said everything in defense of Thor, I add that he is fine with it (luckily B4 exists) and if he goes around Barcelona he makes up for so many fools to make us an album for the collection

• Like 1