B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

Esmi’s change in front of cameras exposure is incredible .. stop caring being nude or walking nude when just even days ago , she would be against the cameras , shy , wearing underwear quite fast and other tiny details  .. Esmi 🙏🙏👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Upvote 2

From the times that I watched Esmi,  I don't think that she is the type of girl who will bring a guy to B1 and do anything with him on cams as her sister did.   Maybe she will do more of what she did yesterday and she will walk around in less and less clothes on. 

I believe that the main reason behind the tension between Esmi & Zaba was that Zaba brought a guy to B1 and Esmi had to spend the night one time on the couch downstairs and the other time in B2. 

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

From the times that I watched Esmi,  I don't think that she is the type of girl who will bring a guy to B1 and do anything with him on cams as her sister did.   Maybe she will do more of what she did yesterday and she will walk around in less and less clothes on. 

I believe that the main reason behind the tension between Esmi & Zaba was that Zaba brought a guy to B1 and Esmi had to spend the night one time on the couch downstairs and the other time in B2. 

Nope. The night that Esmi helped Zaba change the bedding she went to B2 and had a good time there and even made some friendship, specially with Bea.

The night that she slept in the sofa was the first day that they met after the B7 inauguration party. Many days after Zaba brought  guy in.

Edited by thinga69
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me if Esmi brings a guy over he'll be a BF, random hook ups she will keep doing off cam.

I thought it would be a GF 😏😏😏🤓😝

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Nope. The night that Esmi helped Zaba change the bedding she went to B2 and had a good time there and even made some friendship, specially with Bea.

The night that she slept in the sofa was the first day that they met after the B7 inauguration party. Many days after Zaba brought  guy in.

If I remember correctly that Esmi had to leave the master bedroom to her sister to have a guy over and they had some discussions or arguments that started the tension between them.