B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

Whilst its a good thing Zabs splitting from Esmi I think moving to B4 is a bad move for her simply for what B4 has beome  with the jerkoff twins there most of the time and visits from the other preds K n R and E n M  not forgetting the squatting tramps A n Lucifer in B7 .  B4 is a predators paradise now so Zabs  beware the shite. 

21 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Whilst its a good thing Zabs splitting from Esmi I think moving to B4 is a bad move for her simply for what B4 has beome  with the jerkoff twins there most of the time and visits from the other preds K n R and E n M  not forgetting the squatting tramps A n Lucifer in B7 .  B4 is a predators paradise now so Zabs  beware the shite. 

Maybe she'll enjoy. 🤣

Just now, thinga69 said:

Doesn't the women also see them like this?

Theres a difference these twats are pestering the girls  for sex . Girls dont like being hassled. Just out of interest what makes the Gruesome Twosome, Rus, Matevil, Lucifer et al so likeable?

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

i totally agree, it's a bad move on her part for wanting to be transferred to such a volatile environment with all the predators that are involved there.

4 hours ago, Gert20161 said:
Please use the comment section instead of the video section. thanks in advance.

I just replied to something that was posted HERE !
If you belong to the administration you can always move the comments to the correct place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swordfish said:

Theres a difference these twats are pestering the girls  for sex . Girls dont like being hassled. Just out of interest what makes the Gruesome Twosome, Rus, Matevil, Lucifer et al so likeable?

i don't like any of them for obvious reasons, they're predators!