B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

35 minutes ago, bigbear said:

Responding to your post in order of questions:

Yes:  The comments section of this section is for comments.

No:   I  am not Administration.

I do hope this answers your  queries Juliana. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate in asking.

On 5/29/2022 at 11:04 AM, Gert20161 said:... So, these comments I made were not for you bigbear... you are the one who intruded on the conversation... i am sorry if you found out now that you are not the center of the universe.

I do hope this answers your queries bigbear. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate in asking.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Only Karol looked at Esmi's ass when she went up the stairs.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Karol may have looked at her ass, but not in the way you think.  She's not into woman, even for show.  She may do an occasional oil massage, but she'll never take it past that.  She had the opportunity last Sept/Oct, when she was living at the original Villa and Radislava was trying to seduce her, and she rejected Radi.  It's probably the reason why she moved to the current location.  Considering how well Radi loved to eat pussy, I'd have loved to see her between Karol's legs.  But it never materialized. 

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Karol may have looked at her ass, but not in the way you think.  She's not into woman, even for show.  She may do an occasional oil massage, but she'll never take it past that.  She had the opportunity last Sept/Oct, when she was living at the original Villa and Radislava was trying to seduce her, and she rejected Radi.  It's probably the reason why she moved to the current location.  Considering how well Radi loved to eat pussy, I'd have loved to see her between Karol's legs.  But it never materialized. 

Ok. First of all my post was a little joke. Second, I saw her many times looking for women on Tinder. Third, some senior members said that when Leia and Karol were tenants at B4 they had some interactions.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Ok. First of all my post was a little joke. Second, I saw her many times looking for women on Tinder. Third, some senior members said that when Leia and Karol were tenants at B4 they had some interactions.

"Leia", are you talking about one of the Twins?

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Nope. Leia, the one that left the project in the begging of the year with her at the moment BF Maksim.

They were friends from when they were on the Project previously.  There was nothing they did that gave me the impression it was nothing more that friendship.