B1 - General Topic 2022 #21 (May / June)

2 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

They were friends from when they were on the Project previously.  There was nothing they did that gave me the impression it was nothing more that friendship.  

On Leia's last stay I agree with you, I wasn't a subscriber when they were tenants at the Villa.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

So she has now unpacked the suitcase and put on going out clothes 

18 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

So she has now unpacked the suitcase and put on going out clothes 

She pulled the rabbit out of the drawer with some other things she was looking for and then put it right back in.

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, RonS said:

She pulled the rabbit out of the drawer with some other things she was looking for and then put it right back in.

Of course she did, she hasn't even broke the seal on the box....Maybe she left it for the Most Erotic ESMI, as today I will admit she looks so good in pastel colors with her dark hair and tan. I also really like those see through panties. She needs to be more seductive and wear more lingerie that is see through and makes her lovely body shine.

Maybe Marlene should go show her how one of the Pink Rabbit works, then maybe Erotic Esmi will give it a kiss afterward just like Marlene did the first time she used it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh c'mon ESMI ......to many clothes for such hot night in Barcelona. BTW that was the wrong drawer.... You want the other night stand, bottom drawer left hand side in nice new box. 😈😍😋