B2 - General Topic 2022 #15 (June)

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

i enjoyed it, even though it ended like nothing had happened

I don't understand Russian, but surely they must have said. Here for a while these pigs will be happy, all jokes aside it always happens, they do something very sexy and after a minute, maybe they don't even speak to each other

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

Why on earth do you think this makes a difference? Decisive is that in GOV there are again and again girls who obviously have no sexual interest in each other, but for the camera nevertheless pretend as if they would have.

Because you think everything makes a difference

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Romantic bathtub bath for K&A. (or maybe just K idk)

Romantic? 🤣

It's always the same bullshit show that they pull off every now and then at prime time. The whole thing is about as romantic as the hundredth repetition of some boring TV show.

Next, most likely there will be some kind of massage shows again, which are supposed to make it look like something is happening, without the two of them really getting down to business.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

Romantic? 🤣

It's always the same bullshit show that they pull off every now and then at prime time. The whole thing is about as romantic as the hundredth repetition of some boring TV show.

Next, most likely there will be some kind of massage shows again, which are supposed to make it look like something is happening, without the two of them really getting down to business.

Why do you bother with RLC? You hate everything about it, stop wasting everyone's time with your stupidity!

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Why do you bother with RLC? You hate everything about it, stop wasting everyone's time with your stupidity!

RLC has made some steps in the right direction in recent weeks, but unfortunately there is still a lot of bullshit. I am only writing about facts here. I have no idea why some here defend this pseudo lesbian shows. They are so incredibly lifeless and unbelievable. The two don't even really get down to business, but just repeat the same teasing events endlessly.

With Kristy and Alana, I find it especially sad, because I was a big fan of Kristy and the angels during their time in the Russian apartment.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC has made some steps in the right direction in recent weeks, but unfortunately there is still a lot of bullshit. I am only writing about facts here. I have no idea why some here defend this pseudo lesbian shows. They are so incredibly lifeless and unbelievable. The two don't even really get down to business, but just repeat the same teasing events endlessly.

With Kristy and Alana, I find it especially sad, because I was a big fan of Kristy and the angels during their time in the Russian apartment.

You are just a broken record

• Upvote 4