B2 - General Topic 2022 #15 (June)

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I agree. But I think RLC can't force them to stay at home and even if do stay they will want to do something and the others will complain that is a click bait party or whatever. 

the problem with rlc is they are too laxed with the workers as it is.  rlc could tell them all that they need to be at home more but it all falls back on the old saying;  do as i do and not as i say!

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

the problem with rlc is they are too laxed with the workers as it is.  rlc could tell them all that they need to be at home more but it all falls back on the old saying;  do as i do and not as i say!

They should know that without RLC need to say.

14 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Everything is manageable , the world is free again for any type of actions .l the biggest problem isn’t the outside activities as most of the girls have been showing things on cameras , the problem is that RLC keeps on with Kristy and Alana in the same room , Monica and Amira and Karen and Oks , even also Dana and Zara ..Under such conditions , things to happen and watch more from more girls gets very difficult .. Especially with Kristy , I think Alana is holding many of her actions back .. But , at least we finally can enjoy the full blossom ( I believe… ) of Esmi in the next days ..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everything is manageable , the world is free again for any type of actions .l the biggest problem isn’t the outside activities as most of the girls have been showing things on cameras , the problem is that RLC keeps on with Kristy and Alana in the same room , Monica and Amira and Karen and Oks , even also Dana and Zara ..Under such conditions , things to happen and watch more from more girls gets very difficult .. Especially with Kristy , I think Alana is holding many of her actions back .. But , at least we finally can enjoy the full blossom ( I believe… ) of Esmi in the next days ..

the biggest problem in my opinion is that the apartments are way to empty most of the time and this is all controllable by rlc.  in other words, i believe they should be in the apartments 75% of the time.  rlc is a work place believe it or not. i also agree with you that no girl on rlc should ever have to share a room with another girl or guy.  there is no privacy with rlc as it is.  when b4 first came online, there were no locks on any of the bedroom or bathroom doors and people would just barge in like they owned the place.  it took rlc over a year to finally install locks on the bedroom and bathroom doors.

• Like 1