B2 - General Topic 2022 #15 (June)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Poor Esmi if that’s the scenario 😞

They talked for a long time this morning and I think that they went to the beach together. But I trust that Esmi is old enough to don't get influence of Loraine. If Loraine ever manage to influence someone.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

They talked for a long time this morning and I think that they went to the beach together. But I trust that Esmi is old enough to don't get influence of Loraine. If Loraine ever manage to influence someone.

Loraine is a girl that despite what we say here , the others have much sympathy on her , they like her and seems to have an influence on them .. my thoughts are that - just a pure stupid speculation 😂🤣 - Loraine might have understood Esmi’s potential and she might use her for shows and so on .. or tell her much about it and in a way have Esmi speak to Zabava kind of “ Ahh sister , you know , I was talking with Loraine and bla bla bla “ … let’s see .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Loraine is a girl that despite what we say here , the others have much sympathy on her , they like her and seems to have an influence on them .. my thoughts are that - just a pure stupid speculation 😂🤣 - Loraine might have understood Esmi’s potential and she might use her for shows and show on .. or tell her much about it and in a way have Esmi speak to Zabava kind of “ Ahh sister , you know , I was talking with Loraine and bla bla bla “ … let’s see .

I think that their connection was that Samson was trying with both and Loraine is already friend of Zaba.

14 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

anything that is happening in the apartments that are not working even the replay it doesn't show🤦‍♂️

Only the thumbnails are working. I hope that they didn't lost the recordings.